The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » "Cradle to Grave" Reviews/Pro Reviews Are In! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5 [Next]
Harv
View Profile
Inner circle
I'm building a fence with
1127 Posts

Profile of Harv
Are the tutorial vids in MP4? I tried to download the teasers but was unable to play it back as I don't have MP4. Will it work with Windows 98?

Thanks,
Harv
phantomace
View Profile
Special user
651 Posts

Profile of phantomace
The teaser and full trailer ROCK!

Yes, you can play it but you first must download the latest quicktime at http://www.quicktime.com — It's free and doesn't take very long. Or you can see the full trailer in a small window . The quality isn't too good, but at least you can see it without downloading anything.

But I'd still recommend getting the MP4 and watching it. Because you can see the clarity of what the DVD will look like. It's VERY good.
p.b.jones
View Profile
Inner circle
Milford Haven. Pembrokeshire wales U.K.
2642 Posts

Profile of p.b.jones
Hi,

I just viewed the teaser. Personally, I would definitely not buy it as it would not give the impression I want to convey to my audiences.

Phillip
phantomace
View Profile
Special user
651 Posts

Profile of phantomace
The two most magical and best flourishes are not on the teaser. The teaser moves are just eye candy.

The Heaven Display is worth the DVD alone, and the CTG routine will blow the audiences away! It has presentations for both magic, or skill demonstration. So if you are a flourisher or a magician, it will work wonders.

And again, these are NOT in the trailer or teaser videos.
Harv
View Profile
Inner circle
1127 Posts

Profile of Harv
Philip, this is obviously not your cup of tea. That's fine, but remember that there are those who enjoy this type of thing.

Cheers,
Harv
thehawk
View Profile
Inner circle
2275 Posts

Profile of thehawk
Not mine either but it seems to get a 10 from most who love doing flourishes. That is great CTG lived up to expectations for the people waiting for it.
aby9plp
View Profile
Loyal user
Montreal, Canada
255 Posts

Profile of aby9plp
Man Jones, you really don't know what you are missing. But that's alright, one person in a million won't make any difference.
-aka-
Phoenix
Harv
View Profile
Inner circle
1127 Posts

Profile of Harv
Mine is in the mail!! Just curious, has anyone else had trouble setting up an ezboard account to get into the Handlordz forums? De'vo sent me the required information but I can't seem to get my confirmation e-mail and therefore can't log in.

Thanks,
Harv
loowhochan
View Profile
Regular user
Toronto, Canada
116 Posts

Profile of loowhochan
Quote:
Mine is in the mail!! Just curious, has anyone else had trouble setting up an ezboard account to get into the Handlordz forums? De'vo sent me the required information but I can't seem to get my confirmation e-mail and therefore can't log in.

Thanks,
Harv

Hi Harv,

You have to wait a few hours for the confirmation e-mail from EZ forums. Even though they say a few minutes, my confirmation e-mail didn't arrive till three or four hours later.
Harv
View Profile
Inner circle
1127 Posts

Profile of Harv
Thanks Loo,

It's actually been over a day for me and no e-mail.

Cheers,
Harv
phantomace
View Profile
Special user
651 Posts

Profile of phantomace
Soemtimes EZ board is tricky. Mabe try again with a different name.
Harv
View Profile
Inner circle
1127 Posts

Profile of Harv
Did just that with a different email address and it worked. Thanks.

Harv
phantomace
View Profile
Special user
651 Posts

Profile of phantomace
Great! Now hopefully you got all the bonuses. They are awesome. The openers rock, as does the tutorial by Jerry Cestkoski and De'vo. Those fans are sweet. I was surprised they taught De'vo's speed fan as a bonus. Happily surprised. Smile
guido
View Profile
Regular user
Sweden
152 Posts

Profile of guido
Will this DVD be on a limited edition?
Hawky
View Profile
New user
Montréal, Canada
51 Posts

Profile of Hawky
Decided to order this after reading all the reviews. Hopefully it will live up to the hype. I love flourishes and card manipulation, so I'm hoping that this will give me my fix.
phantomace
View Profile
Special user
651 Posts

Profile of phantomace
That is the cool thing, it does live up to the hype! It won't cure cancer or anything and a few people out there have gone overboard calling him a god and so forth.lol But as far as a wicked flourish DVD, it is all that and a bag of chips.

As far as limited? I read that he wasn't sure if he would limit completely or not. Although the 1rst edition is for sure limited to 1000 copies. He may not make any more after that, or decide to run a second edition that may or may not be limited. This is his first DVD and he wrote that he wanted to see how it was recieved by the public before making a decision. Seeing how it's only been released for 2 weeks and his first editions are almost sold out, I'd bet on a second edition run. So hang on to your first editions or get them while they still last.
Madmonk
View Profile
Regular user
106 Posts

Profile of Madmonk
I love it, it totally lives up to the hype. Its one of the best purchases I've made all year.
Hawky
View Profile
New user
Montréal, Canada
51 Posts

Profile of Hawky
Finally got this puppy in the mail today! Greatttt DVD! Highly recommended. Smile
Harv
View Profile
Inner circle
1127 Posts

Profile of Harv
Hawky,
If it's so good why are you selling it?
Review King
View Profile
Eternal Order
14446 Posts

Profile of Review King
Good point, Harv.

It may be fun to watch, but not practical for most Magi.
"Of all words of tongue and pen,
the saddest are, "It might have been"

..........John Greenleaf Whittier
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » "Cradle to Grave" Reviews/Pro Reviews Are In! (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL