The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Big on Magic (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Digital Backlot
View Profile
Regular user
So. Cali
115 Posts

Profile of Digital Backlot
Just wanted to say hello and mention that the reaon I love magic so much is becuase of the logic behind it. It truly is a form of art.

I do 3D art for a living and run http://www.digitalbacklot.com but Magic is my new hobby.
Joel Payne
CEO 3D Filmmakers
www.DigitalBacklot.com
Dan Monroe
View Profile
Loyal user
Indiana
209 Posts

Profile of Dan Monroe
Hi Joel
I'm a new user to and just wanted to say hello.
Your going to love magic as your new hobby. I have been doing it off and on for years. In the last year I have really started taking it more serious and started performing shows. It's been great! Smile
The power is within us all...I'm just a little more full of it.
danmonroe.bravehost.com
Emily Belleranti
View Profile
Veteran user
Tucson, Arizona
349 Posts

Profile of Emily Belleranti
Hi Joel!

Welcome to the Café!

Magic is a great hobby and you've come to the right place to learn about it. I agree with you; it is a form of art.

It looks like you've already been fairly active on this board. I'm looking forward to reading your posts.

Emily Belleranti
"If you achieve success, you will get applause, and if you get applause, you will hear it. My advice to you concerning applause is this: Enjoy it, but never quite believe it."

-Robert Montgomery
montz
View Profile
Special user
576 Posts

Profile of montz
Howdy my friend,

I'm sure your time at the Café will be enjoyed.

Cheers,

Liam.
Chrystal
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada/France
1552 Posts

Profile of Chrystal
Hi Digital,

Welcome to the Café!

Glad you decided to drop in for the great conversation and coffee. Should you have any questions at all please feel free to ask.

You'll discover many forum discussing various topics, pick your favorites and don't be afraid to post.

Nice to have you here. Smile
Dr. TORA
View Profile
Inner circle
TURKEY
1447 Posts

Profile of Dr. TORA
Hi Joel Smile Smile Smile
Since you are here, we have at least one common subject: magic. I am afraid no cure has been found to this disease...But we have all learned to survive with this. Buýt posting here makes it even better.Please enjoy a cup of strong Turkish Coffee on my bill while you begin to type your next posts.
Magically Yours,

OZLEN TUNCER /Dr.TORA

Have you visited my new Website in English, yet?

www.magictora.com or www.torasmagic.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Big on Magic (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.2 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL