We Remember The Magic Caf We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Now that’s funny! » » Still be a fan (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

dfrasure12
View Profile
New user
24 Posts

Profile of dfrasure12
Hello all,

I have been reading the posts in this and other forums for quite some time now, but this is my very first post.

I believe that it is of utmost importance to always be a fan of magic whether it be a simple card trick for a couple friends/family or an elaborate illusion performed for a sold out showroom. I wanted to see how some of you perceive those magicians who slander magic that is not of world champion quality or not performed by him or herself.

I find it disheartening to witness someone scold magic or a magician for the sake of boosting his or her own ego via arrogant comaprison. Also, what are some of the facets of magic that you still applaud, whether it be a particular magician or a particular trick, or even the Las Vegas professional who still admires his colleagues (i.e. I recently saw the Pendragons live and was fortunate to be able to meet Johnathan after the show. He had some flattering things to say about those magicians who have aided him in illusion designs, etc.).

Also, in keeping with this question, I am interested to know if anyone knows of any video downloads of magicians on the web. I am not by any means asking for pirated instructional videos, but rather performance only clips. Also, does anyone have knowledge about full-length videos of performances for sale on the web, or in a particular store? Thank you in adance for your input.

Sincerely,
David
RandomEffects
View Profile
Veteran user
Boston, MA
323 Posts

Profile of RandomEffects
1) Harry Anderson "Hello Sucker"
2) Kevin James "The Bizarre World of Kevin James"
3) Any of the "Mysteries and magic" TV series has lots of performance clips but little or no explanation.
4) "Story of Magic - An A&E Biography"
5) The Hank lees cape cod conclave videos have a lot of performance material on them as well.
6) "Personal Magic" by Eric Lewis (Pc CD-ROM) has some great clips on it.

Enjoy

Mat Random
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Now that’s funny! » » Still be a fan (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2022 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL