The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Greetings from Vegas.... (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

JackDaniel
View Profile
Veteran user
nevada
376 Posts

Profile of JackDaniel
Great forum by the way.
Been lurkin for a while, and the first thing that got my attention is the huge age differens here,
that is what makes magic so great!

My name is Jack, l am born in Zurich but have been living my last 18 years as a gambler in the jungles of vegas, been into magic for 6 years and I have attended two McBride lectures, hope I can make a tribute to continue keeping this site as great as it already is...

Best regards for a magical nite!
Jack Daniel
Visit the magic of Vegas and your life will change forever..
Mistro
View Profile
Special user
Canada
577 Posts

Profile of Mistro
Hello JackDaniel!
Welcome to the Café from Mistro!!! Smile
Eirik
View Profile
Special user
Oslo
879 Posts

Profile of Eirik
Hi,
And welcome to the cafè Jack Daniel.
I visited Zurich for a week last summer, great city with a kick a** night life l have to add..
Well have a great time here..

All the best.
-e- Smile
...As long as i`m not a world-champion at anything, the great reactions of doin` magic will do just fine.....
Chrystal
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada/France
1552 Posts

Profile of Chrystal
Hi Jack,

That's what I love about this place too! All kinds of people from all over the world, and no matter what the age we all share in the same interest. Lots of various perspectives and viewpoints and all are respected.

It's good to have you here, so pull up a chair and grab a coffee and be prepared for some wonderful conversation.

Welcome! Smile
Ricahato
View Profile
Regular user
denver
113 Posts

Profile of Ricahato
Great to have you here , I did have a chance to go to a Master class so I envy the fact that you are so close to the masters, hope to see around
Dr. TORA
View Profile
Inner circle
TURKEY
1447 Posts

Profile of Dr. TORA
Hi Jack Smile Smile ( a strange expression but no body hijacks any plane here Smile )
Welcome to the Café. It wuld be interesting to meet an ex-gambler for me... To be honest I have never seen a real one. I am sure many people are mpore than ready to share ideas with you.Please enjoy a cup of strong Turkish Coffee on my bill while you begin to type your next posts.
Magically Yours,

OZLEN TUNCER /Dr.TORA

Have you visited my new Website in English, yet?

www.magictora.com or www.torasmagic.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Greetings from Vegas.... (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL