The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » I'm a real boy! » » DEADLINE FOR JR. -SR. OPEN MIC SESSIONS AT VHC (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

kidshowvent
View Profile
Elite user
410 Posts

Profile of kidshowvent
WEDNESDAY, MARCH 13 DEADLINE FOR JUNIUOR / SENIOR OPOEN MIC SIGN UPS

On WEDNESDAY, MARCH 13 2013 at 10:00 AM EST (USA) you can email me your request to be in either the Junior or Senior Open Mic Sessions. I will make up the list from the first 8 people in each category that I receive on March 13 (plus 4 alternates will be added..in the event that someone in the top 8 drops out).

DO NOT EMAIL ME IN ADVANCE as I will open my email on that morning at 10 AM, Your email MUST have a time of 10AM or later on it to be considered. If your email saying "I wish to particpate in the Junior (or Senior ) Open Mic Event" is received before that time it will be disqualified. YOU MUST ALSO BE FULLY REGISTERED TO BE IN THIS EVENT. If you have not sent in your registration I would suggest using PayPal on our website or having your registration form sent to me postmarked by March 13, 2013 on it. The performance list will be assigned in the order in which I receive your emails.

The correct email address to use to be a part of this is: markwade@kidshowvent.com

If you miss the cutoff and do not qualify for the Junior or Senior Open Mic you can still participate in the GENERAL OPEN MIC when you arrive at the ConVENTion.. The General Open Mic allows you to perform without receiving any feedback from the critique judges.

Good luck and I hope to see YOU in one of our sessions!

Mark Wade-Executive Director
Vent Haven International Ventriloquists' ConVENTion

markwade@kidshowvent.com
Aussie
View Profile
Special user
Australia
623 Posts

Profile of Aussie
Can I participate via Skype? lol (just kidding)
Australia's Most Original Ventriloquist

http://www.ladymaceentertainment.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » I'm a real boy! » » DEADLINE FOR JR. -SR. OPEN MIC SESSIONS AT VHC (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL