The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Finger/stage manipulation » » Zombie Dream gimmick by Jeb Sherill (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
JamesinLA
View Profile
Inner circle
Los Angeles
3400 Posts

Profile of JamesinLA
How close is this to the gimmick in the Ganson zombie booklet I wonder?

Jim
Oh, my friend we're older but no wiser, for in our hearts the dreams are still the same...
Dougini
View Profile
Inner circle
The Beautiful State Of Maine
7130 Posts

Profile of Dougini
This gimmick is completely different. Not only is the shape unique, but its construction. I wanna say it's articulated, but that would be an incorrect term. Mechanically, it's ingenious! Again, though, it's such a unique item, and so limited (and expensive), I can't justify the expense.

I'd really be curious how the development of this thing went. I've had ideas along a similar line, but never thought of the system currently employed. I applaud Jeb for coming up with this. I'm gonna keep working with the regular gimmick for now. Unless, Jeb, you can convince me I really need it! LOL! Smile

Doug
Poindexta
View Profile
New user
53 Posts

Profile of Poindexta
I've been offered a chance to purchase a Dream Gimmick. However, I'm unsure what it looks like or how it's shaped. The seller has kindly sent me a picture of the gimmick. If someone who has one would be so kind as to look at the picture and verify it's legitimacy, I would greatly appreciate it. Any helpers?
Jeb Sherrill
View Profile
Inner circle
Elsewhere
1161 Posts

Profile of Jeb Sherrill
Poindexta,

You are more than welcomed to send me a pic and I'll be glad to authenticate it for you.

Jeb
I don't believe in reincarnation, but I may have in another life.
Chris Meece
View Profile
Special user
Somerset Kentucky
859 Posts

Profile of Chris Meece
Contacted Jeb and he isn't currently manufacturing these. Anyone have a used one they want to sell?
All small town magicians know what 793.8 signifies.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Finger/stage manipulation » » Zombie Dream gimmick by Jeb Sherill (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL