The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Rings, strings & things » » Ways to end with a Jumbo Bunny (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Caleb Wiles
View Profile
Inner circle
Indianapolis, IN
1130 Posts

Profile of Caleb Wiles
I have a set of sponge bunnies I bought from Steve Dacri. The routine is use is basically this...

I show one bunny, split it into two.
One bunny jumps from my left hand to join the one in my right hand.
One bunny jumps from my hand to join the one in their hand.
A third one appears in their hand.
Two in the pocket, One in the hand with a vanish of all three balls.

What I'm looking for is a good way to finish with a jumbo bunny. Anybody have any good ideas? I don't mind changing my routine. Thanks in advance for the help.
Check out my Main Event project (DVD or Download).

"Magicians, stop what you're doing right now and pick this up!" - John Guastaferro

"Caleb Wiles is the real deal!" - David Williamson

"...my very highest recommendation." - John Carey
dave s
View Profile
New user
new york
87 Posts

Profile of dave s
Speaking of Steve Dacri, get his "master routines" video. He has incredible work on sponge balls, sponge bunnies and the classic force all contained in the video.

The sponge bunny routine is fantastic and ends with the jumbo bunny in the spec's hand. (they think they have 5 of the small bunnies, and the jumbo comes as a HUGE surprise).

You can buy the video from Denny at dennymagic.com, or directly from Steve Dacri (I forget his website. it might be magicwebchannel or something similar).
Dynamike
View Profile
Eternal Order
FullTimer
24107 Posts

Profile of Dynamike
I always start off with jumbo bunnies. I end with multiple small bunnies.
whitelephant
View Profile
New user
Jerusalem
97 Posts

Profile of whitelephant
I use mine for cups and bunnies, ending with the big one like a lemon.
drink water...
Bob Sanders
View Profile
Grammar Supervisor
Magic Valley Ranch, Clanton, Alabama
20514 Posts

Profile of Bob Sanders
Cjmagicman,

Your title tricked me! For years I ended my Easter Mall shows by producing a person in an 8' tall bunny costume. Then the kids followed the Bunny down the mall to the photo booth. She did not come from a sponge ball.

For your act, there is always the top hat on the table with a bagged load hanging from a nail in the edge of the table. It has gotten me passed some insistent employers who needed to show awards, products, or something else that just did not fit the routine.

Bob Sanders
Magic By Sander
Bob Sanders

Magic By Sander / The Amazed Wiz

AmazedWiz@Yahoo.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Rings, strings & things » » Ways to end with a Jumbo Bunny (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.07 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL