The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Yigal Mesika Electric Touch + (8 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..7..11..15..19~20~21~22~23~24 [Next]
Zombie Magic
View Profile
Inner circle
I went out for a beer and now have
8737 Posts

Profile of Zombie Magic
Quote:
On 2013-07-07 18:27, magicmarkworldwide2 wrote:

I particularly enjoy zapping girls asses in nightclubs. This very often leads to sex.


Don Dasher with another ID from a few years ago ( many people have extra Café ID's )?????
Florida
View Profile
New user
7 Posts

Profile of Florida
I am new to the forum. This is actuall my first post. I am very impressed with the forum and look forward to sharing ideas. I just ordered the ET+ and extra kit. I hope there are still members active that I can discuss the PETS setup. Thanks everyone
Florida
View Profile
New user
7 Posts

Profile of Florida
I have received my ET+, however would like some advice. I have sent out a couple of PMs, but if anyone would like to assist, please PM me. I am also very interested in the PETS setup. Please PM me with info on the other forum. Thank you
GordonTheHypnotist
View Profile
Elite user
Don't Read This Sign
496 Posts

Profile of GordonTheHypnotist
I think this is a great effect I just have not had a chance to use mine and don't know if I ever will so I have mine for sale in the Sale or Trade section of the Café for a drastically reduced price if anyone who is on the fence and has wanted to get it or anyone who might like a back up. Mine is brand new and has only been used to test. Save over 50% on it today.
Gullibility is an attractive quality in people
tenjin
View Profile
New user
13 Posts

Profile of tenjin
I'll get mine in around 2 weeks. I hope I'll share some good tricks with the community!
Xaerius
View Profile
New user
77 Posts

Profile of Xaerius
I was using ET+ at a poolside, and started to wonder what would have happened if I fell into the pool...

Nigel
PendletonThe3rd
View Profile
Special user
650 Posts

Profile of PendletonThe3rd
Any thoughts on what I should do if the temporary set up works fine but the pro set up doesn't? I saw that some others may have had a similar problem but is it an issue with the device or the set up?

Strange because it really does work well with the temp, and I had the pro set up done by..well...a pro! So not sure why this happening. With the pro set up, the device does still activate (the light turns green), and I hear an electric like sound (that is louder than usual for the activation) yet no shock gets delivered.

I just wrote to customer service so we'll see but if anyone has any thoughts or suggestions, let me know.

Thanks!
Mark8infiniti
View Profile
Special user
529 Posts

Profile of Mark8infiniti
FOR SOME REASON... my ET has now just stopped working. Well, it still works.... exact same problem as the poster above. LIGHTS UP, crackles, but no current in my body... no charge at all.... just odd!? Was working PERFECT, now, just.... nothing? Like there is ZERO POWER at all........ so frustrating.... Anyone else had this problem? Cheers.
Mark iNFiNiTi
Creator of Revelation Gum
Join the Revelation @ Saturnmagic.co.uk/revelationgum
Xaerius
View Profile
New user
77 Posts

Profile of Xaerius
Have you guys tried changing the batteries?

Nigel
Mark8infiniti
View Profile
Special user
529 Posts

Profile of Mark8infiniti
I've used every battery make known to man. Brand new ones, always work, not now. It definitely does feel as if there is a severe lack of power though...
Mark iNFiNiTi
Creator of Revelation Gum
Join the Revelation @ Saturnmagic.co.uk/revelationgum
PendletonThe3rd
View Profile
Special user
650 Posts

Profile of PendletonThe3rd
I tried changing the battery and still nothing when working it with the pro set up. Again, with the temp set up, it works amazingly well. Water bend, lightbulb trick, you name it. All works.

I'm now thinking I should have used a different type of sh#e for the pro set up as the one I'm using may not be conducting properly. I tested some other sh#es with the temp set up and they all work fine which is leading me to believe I made a mistake in choosing the ones I did to have modified.

Now, when running the tests with the temp set up, it seems that sn#*kers work better over a dress sh#e? The dress seem to make more noise too (in temp set up so maybe with the pro it lessens)?

Before I spend more dough to get another pair of sh#es modified, any recommendations on a particular brand, model, style, etc that work best?

thanks!
Mark8infiniti
View Profile
Special user
529 Posts

Profile of Mark8infiniti
Pendleton, If the temp set up works with a pair of shoes then this proves the conductivity is fine, and the pro set up should work. If the temp works but no pro, it HAS TO BE the grounding of the housing... I.e. it can't be flush with the floor. Try adding conductive tape to the metal housing.

With me though.... nothing works. The device has well and truly stopped working. I am gutted because I use this all the time. Does it have a warranty? I didn't buy it direct from Mesika though, I got it from Saturn Magic. ???


(((
Mark iNFiNiTi
Creator of Revelation Gum
Join the Revelation @ Saturnmagic.co.uk/revelationgum
Saturn UK
View Profile
Inner circle
2355 Posts

Profile of Saturn UK
Quote:
On 2013-09-01 15:39, magicmarkworldwide2 wrote:
Pendleton, If the temp set up works with a pair of shoes then this proves the conductivity is fine, and the pro set up should work. If the temp works but no pro, it HAS TO BE the grounding of the housing... I.e. it can't be flush with the floor. Try adding conductive tape to the metal housing.

With me though.... nothing works. The device has well and truly stopped working. I am gutted because I use this all the time. Does it have a warranty? I didn't buy it direct from Mesika though, I got it from Saturn Magic. ???


(((


I have sent a message via the Yigal Mesika website to find out what the procedure is for you to fix a broken unit as this has not happened before.

Please send us an email with your invoice number or when you bought it and that way I can respond direct to you.

Thanks
Mark Traversoni

www.saturnmagic.co.uk

#theshopwithstock Pleased to be different!

FACEBOOK: www.facebook.com/saturnmagic.co.uk
PendletonThe3rd
View Profile
Special user
650 Posts

Profile of PendletonThe3rd
Thanks for your advice magicmark. And sorry to hear about the trouble your having with your device. Looks like Saturn is going to look into help for you though so hope it works out.

To your point, I'm going to get the pro set up done on another pair of sh#es. And test it first it with the temp set up...which I should have done originally. For some reason the lo#fers I have the pro set up on just don't work. Tried conductive tape, etc. Nothing. Just a light and crackle but no electric touch. At first, when it wasn't working, I thought it was maybe that the housing wasn't properly touching the floor (and the cut was too deep). So I had the shave the h##l a bit more to ensure it would. That didn't work either. I think it's the lo#fers so will try something else.

Thanks again and good luck on your situation.
Mark8infiniti
View Profile
Special user
529 Posts

Profile of Mark8infiniti
Mark at Saturn Magic Thank you for your help... I will do!
Mark iNFiNiTi
Creator of Revelation Gum
Join the Revelation @ Saturnmagic.co.uk/revelationgum
Mark8infiniti
View Profile
Special user
529 Posts

Profile of Mark8infiniti
Mark at Saturn Magic Thank you for your help... I will do!
Mark iNFiNiTi
Creator of Revelation Gum
Join the Revelation @ Saturnmagic.co.uk/revelationgum
dave_matkin
View Profile
Inner circle
4297 Posts

Profile of dave_matkin
Quote:

On 2013-03-13 13:22, randirain wrote:

They were delayed the first time around by Homeland Security trying to figure out what these devices were he was bringing into the country.

Randi



Didn't they think they were bomb detectors......oh wait hat was Gary Bolton and he was sent down for it! Smile
dave_matkin
View Profile
Inner circle
4297 Posts

Profile of dave_matkin
Quote:
On 2013-03-13 19:15, 1908 wrote:

LOL! Where do you think I'm posting from?



Are you in a hospital maternity ward?

Quote:
On 2013-03-13 19:15, 1908 wrote:

LOL! Try not to use it then when in the showers! Xiqual you said I can not use it while in toilet, what happens if I use it while I am trying to have a baby??? Smile



That depends.......are you male or female?

Either way you have the right to have babies.
dave_matkin
View Profile
Inner circle
4297 Posts

Profile of dave_matkin
Quote:
On 2013-03-19 14:11, DTJK wrote:
However, please don't try this on a person on a wheelchair..


What the heck do you mean? Come on, have you not heard of equality! Treat everyone equally, if your prepared to use ET on a young fit man you should also be happy to use it on a fit young man in a wheelchair! please don't assume everyone in a wheelchair will drop dead from a static shock......and don't assume the same for someone not in a wheelchair! As a person who has a disability I can say that I don't mind if people do magic tricks on me and I'm happy for them to spark me with ET as well - cant speak for all wheelchair users as everyone is different!

If you are warning because you think it won't work.....

There have been many many times I have got a static shock whilst in my wheelchair! Also been able to cop a feel of a ladies boobs one time too! It was an accident! No really! It was my fault .....but she felt sorry for me as I was in a wheelchair and apologised to me several times! So annoying!
cardnerd
View Profile
New user
35 Posts

Profile of cardnerd
I can honestly tell you that I would be extremely mad if someone shocked me. Being into magic myself and going to magic meetups and magic club I get to participate in a lot of new tricks I have never seen. That being said I have an extreme fear of electric shock and if someone knowingly shocked me I would freak out on them. You should never ever do anything to a person that could be physically painful / discomforting without their consent.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Yigal Mesika Electric Touch + (8 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..7..11..15..19~20~21~22~23~24 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL