The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Yigal Mesika Electric Touch + (8 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..9~10~11~12~13..22~23~24 [Next]
Dr. Eamon
View Profile
Inner circle
------------eXtrementalism------------ ..........IT'S ALL IN YOUR MIND..........
1246 Posts

Profile of Dr. Eamon
Quote:
On 2013-04-13 21:45, Xiqual wrote:
"The sky is falling! We are all doomed!"
James

Quote:
On 2013-04-13 12:36, Dr. Eamon wrote:
I guess nothing will be really new and many will be really disappointed!!

Smile
ReviewerMaster
View Profile
Veteran user
307 Posts

Profile of ReviewerMaster
Any solid reviews yet guys?
Dannicus
View Profile
Special user
San Diego Ca.
616 Posts

Profile of Dannicus
Mine should arrive tomorrow I hope to have a review up by next week. Personally I am really excited to see what I can come up with for this one of it functions as advertised.
Owner of Handcrafted Miracles, San Diego
www.handcraftedmiracles.com

See our items and like us on Facebook at
www.facebook.com/handcraftedmiracles
richi
View Profile
New user
16 Posts

Profile of richi
Quote:
On 2013-04-13 16:28, MrSlogan89 wrote:
Has anyone received any confirmation of dispatch? Just hoping I'm not the only one that hasn't. Is it because I is British? Smile

I have the same doubt, I purchase at yigalmesika page.

I have not received any confirmation or email.
MrSlogan89
View Profile
New user
The postman has delivered you
33 Posts

Profile of MrSlogan89
[/quote]

I have the same doubt, I purchase at yigalmesika page.

I have not received any confirmation or email.
[/quote]

I bought mine from him direct too, I managed to get a reply from support, they said:
'Hello Daniel, as mentioned on the page where they were available to purchase, all orders were shipped out on the 12th'

So I'm guessing they aren't sending confirmation of dispatch, which is a bit naff to be honest because its nice to be assured, you know, specially when you've spent quite a lot of money.
"Magic people, Voodoo people"
MrSlogan89
View Profile
New user
33 Posts

Profile of MrSlogan89
Did take a few emails to get a reply, though. Don't think I'll be buying direct again.
SomethingReal
View Profile
New user
40 Posts

Profile of SomethingReal
Hello Guys,

All ET+ units were shipped on April 12th as promised, please be patient. Your package will arrive in the next few days. Your honest experience posted on Magic Café would be truly appreciated.

Wish you all the best!

Cheers,
Yigal
elimagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Is the number you're thinking of...
1469 Posts

Profile of elimagic
Quote:
On 2013-04-15 21:28, SomethingReal wrote:
Hello Guys,

All ET+ units were shipped on April 12th as promised, please be patient. Your package will arrive in the next few days. Your honest experience posted on Magic Café would be truly appreciated.

Wish you all the best!

Cheers,
Yigal

Well there we have it, they have been shipped. Now the wait to those hopefully positive reviews until I place my order Smile
Zombie Magic
View Profile
Inner circle
I went out for a beer and now have
8737 Posts

Profile of Zombie Magic
My friend John called and said he received his today and invited me over to see it. He's about 2 hrs. away, but my wife is having a rough few days, so we can't go ( a convenient excuse because I wouldn't drive two hours for the Second Coming;-) I asked him to let me what he thinks after he gets it set up and tries it out. He said I have to see it and is making the drive. Apparently there is a professional set up and a simple one that you can do right away to practice. He did the simple one and is freaking out about it.

I know what it is, so I won't be freaking out, but I'll let everyone know what the deal is later tonight.
rasmus
View Profile
Inner circle
Switzerland
1692 Posts

Profile of rasmus
That sounds Great Zombie. Can't wait to hear your Thoughts about it:)))
A World without Magic is a World without Dreams and Hope:)

Creator of: STEEL (performed by Dynamo), X-RAY, Real Coin Bend (performed by Dynamo), Totally Crazy Bands, Rasmus Haunted Deck, MCF CARDS, Jawbreaker, POLTERGEIST
www.rasmusmagic.ch
MrSlogan89
View Profile
New user
33 Posts

Profile of MrSlogan89
Quote:
On 2013-04-15 22:38, Zombie Magic wrote:
Apparently there is a professional set up and a simple one that you can do right away to practice. He did the simple one and is freaking out about it. I know what it is, so I won't be freaking out, but I'll let everyone know what the deal is later tonight.

This sounds quite positive! Looking forward to hearing about it!
Martin.Lester
View Profile
Inner circle
1010 Posts

Profile of Martin.Lester
Not bad so far 8 Pages of vapour ware

Hopefully we won't have to wait another 8 pages before the reviews come in !
king2262
View Profile
Regular user
179 Posts

Profile of king2262
Quote:
On 2013-04-16 02:12, MrSlogan89 wrote:
Quote:
Apparently there is a professional set up and a simple one that you can do right away to practice. He did the simple one and is freaking out about it. I know what it is, so I won't be freaking out, but I'll let everyone know what the deal is later tonight.

The Original ET also had a simple set up so you could try it straight away ,but it was just for practice ! as with the "pro" set up the part in question was properly housed and secure .
king2262
View Profile
Regular user
179 Posts

Profile of king2262
Looking forward to find out if there's any new improvements with this version other than the +
MrSlogan89
View Profile
New user
33 Posts

Profile of MrSlogan89
Quote:
On 2013-04-16 07:20, king2262 wrote:
Quote:
On 2013-04-16 02:12, MrSlogan89 wrote:
Quote:

The Original ET also had a simple set up so you could try it straight away ,but it was just for practice ! as with the "pro" set up the part in question was properly housed and secure .

See I don't know much about the first one because I was never able to get a hold of one, I only know what I have gathered from the Internet since I first heard about it, I actually wanted it that bad that I messaged Yigal to see if he just might have one laying around somewhere, this as about 2years ago and that's when he said he's developing a new version. I hope it exceeds all expectations I really do, have a list of idea, scrips, jokes for it, I'm reasonably new to magic, but always had the interest, but I have never planned so much before relieving something!
MrSlogan89
View Profile
New user
33 Posts

Profile of MrSlogan89
Mine has arrived, it's at work, though I don't start for another 2 hours :/
elimagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Is the number you're thinking of...
1469 Posts

Profile of elimagic
Quote:
On 2013-04-16 09:12, MrSlogan89 wrote:
Mine has arrived, it's at work, though I don't start for another 2 hours :/

Looking forward to your thoughts sir!
Zombie Magic
View Profile
Inner circle
I went out for a beer and now have
8737 Posts

Profile of Zombie Magic
WATCH THE DVD AND READ THE WRITTEN INSTRUCTIONS!

Stayed up to around 4 a.m. Using the temporary setup it works exactly as advertise. He brought two and gave me one as a gift, so I'll be getting the Professional setup done this week. If you're not a DIY person, the kit includes written instructions to bring to a shoemaker, so you don't have to verbally fumble what you want done.

The written instructions say you can also use sneakers or sports shoes that have rubber soles. I think many will go that way because you can do that yourself. I'm all thumbs, so I'd still bring it to someone.

It's $200 and an electric device. People buy toasters and spend more time reading the instructions that they do with magic tricks. After spending hours with this, I'm cringing that someone will open the box and start playing with stuff without learning how to use it and then telling us it doesn't work. lol.

On the trailer he showed re-directing the water stream form the faucet. It works and it's so weird to experience ( ( it's the ions, baby). It's not something it does, that you'll never use. If this is a hobby and you enjoy performing when asked ( some Pro's rightfully don't and just want to be a guest ) this would freak them out. I know how it works and I was freaked out.

The dvd shows MANY performances on the street, so you get a good collection of ideas to use. ET+ is a tool to accent powerful magic such as the ID, Brainwave, etc. A spoon bend has an added benefit: they will feel the magic, but you won't ( because you feel the charge when just a touch is used ).

There's so much I want to experiment with, so when I get set up I'll share ideas that worked and ones that didn't.

This device works. I got it as a gift, but I would have easily paid $500 for what I've seen of it so far.
Suux88
View Profile
Regular user
200 Posts

Profile of Suux88
Any comparisons to ET and ET+
MrSlogan89
View Profile
New user
33 Posts

Profile of MrSlogan89
Quote:
On 2013-04-16 15:05, Zombie Magic wrote:

Stayed up to around 4 a.m. Using the temporary setup it works exactly as advertise. He brought two and gave me one as a gift, so I'll be getting the Professional setup done this week. If you're not a DIY person, the kit includes written instructions to bring to a shoemaker, so you don't have to verbally fumble what you want done.

The written instructions say you can also use sneakers or sports shoes that have rubber soles. I think many will go that way because you can do that yourself. I'm all thumbs, so I'd still bring it to someone.

It's $200 and an electric device. People buy toasters and spend more time reading the instructions that they do with magic tricks. After spending hours with this, I'm cringing that someone will open the box and start playing with stuff without learning how to use it and then telling us it doesn't work. lol.

On the trailer he showed re-directing the water stream form the faucet. It works and it's so weird to experience ( ( it's the ions, baby). It's not something it does, that you'll never use. If this is a hobby and you enjoy performing when asked ( some Pro's rightfully don't and just want to be a guest ) this would freak them out. I know how it works and I was freaked out.

The dvd shows MANY performances on the street, so you get a good collection of ideas to use. ET+ is a tool to accent powerful magic such as the ID, Brainwave, etc. A spoon bend has an added benefit: they will feel the magic, but you won't ( because you feel the charge when just a touch is used ).

There's so much I want to experiment with, so when I get set up I'll share ideas that worked and ones that didn't.

This device works. I got it as a gift, but I would have easily paid $500 for what I've seen of it so far.

I've only read the written instructions at the minute as I'm at work, all is fine but it does seen to make an electrical whistling sound, nothing to worry about no one will hear it, but is it suppose to do that? Zombie, does yours make a sound? Just want to know that it is working how it should?

I can't wait to get home and watch the DVD, it sounds good, ill be setting up with trainers, seems the easier/more aplicable option for my dress sense.

I can vouch for most of what zombie is saying, so far so good! Happy happy!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Yigal Mesika Electric Touch + (8 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..9~10~11~12~13..22~23~24 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.17 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL