The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Yigal Mesika Electric Touch + (8 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..6..9..12..15..17~18~19~20~21~22~23~24 [Next]
takeachance
View Profile
Inner circle
3284 Posts

Profile of takeachance
Need so help here. Do you get a shock as well each time you do this? and is the unit stand alone, by that I mean no wires running down the leg just the unit on the belt and the plate on shoe, your body makes the connection
Xiqual
View Profile
Inner circle
Upper left quadrant
4930 Posts

Profile of Xiqual
You get half the shock, unless you are holding a metal object, then they et it all. The unit is on your leg and a wire runs to the plate.
James

Quote:
On 2013-05-08 21:45, takeachance wrote:
Need so help here. Do you get a shock as well each time you do this? and is the unit stand alone, by that I mean no wires running down the leg just the unit on the belt and the plate on shoe, your body makes the connection
Still with the Chinese circus Smile
Zombie Magic
View Profile
Inner circle
I went out for a beer and now have
8737 Posts

Profile of Zombie Magic
Electric Touch + is a tool to enhance magic and make it stronger.

I love using it. Tonight I get to try out Xiqual's line " "Wow, you are really focused, did you just shock me?"
rodrigomc2000
View Profile
New user
50 Posts

Profile of rodrigomc2000
I bought Electric Touch + and my device not work... I don't know how to fix the problem...

I have a professional setup (that I use on previous version) and using the new device with this same setup (nothing change from the previous version on this aspect).

When I activate the device and use the method to start the static electric on my body (will not expose the method here) I can hear a high sound like a PIIIIIIII and nothing happen... (I try move tabaco or coffee and nothing work)... I already try use in different locations (no carpet or wood) but the problem is always the same... I already send a e-mail to support and still waiting a answer about my problem...

If someone already got this problem and know the solution, please PM me, because the device looks fine (I try make the test to see if the light turns green and its look good)...
Xiqual
View Profile
Inner circle
Upper left quadrant
4930 Posts

Profile of Xiqual
Contact the seller.
James


Quote:
On 2013-05-10 14:27, rodrigomc2000 wrote:
I bought Electric Touch + and my device not work... I don't know how to fix the problem...

I have a professional setup (that I use on previous version) and using the new device with this same setup (nothing change from the previous version on this aspect).

When I activate the device and use the method to start the static electric on my body (will not expose the method here) I can hear a high sound like a PIIIIIIII and nothing happen... (I try move tabaco or coffee and nothing work)... I already try use in different locations (no carpet or wood) but the problem is always the same... I already send a e-mail to support and still waiting a answer about my problem...

If someone already got this problem and know the solution, please PM me, because the device looks fine (I try make the test to see if the light turns green and its look good)...
Still with the Chinese circus Smile
SomethingReal
View Profile
New user
40 Posts

Profile of SomethingReal
Hey guys, I appreciate you guys taking the time to discuss everything here in the Café.

I read through Dominic Reyes' FREE booklet and it was full of helpful tips, a lot of which aren't even included in the DVD. If you have a unit, I suggest you check it out.

I really believe that the Electric Touch + is a great way to compliment many aspects of your routine. If you have any technical support questions, please feel free to talk to my support team at support@yigalmesika.com

If possible, please try to post some videos, I'd love to see it action.

Again, thanks for all the comments, positive and otherwise, I appreciate all the feedback.
Zombie Magic
View Profile
Inner circle
I went out for a beer and now have
8737 Posts

Profile of Zombie Magic
Years ago some performers were using The Electric Touch with Tim Trono's Branded, which is a bad #*# trick on it's own. I know have first hand experience from this morning on combining them and the results are this is one the strongest magic tricks I've ever performed.

They thought of their card and I touched their forehead ( I took Xiqual's line "did you just shock me?" ). I rubbed my fingers together like they stung and then looked at them in a surprised way and then did the reveal. People are blown away by this.

If you have ET+, try it combined with Branded. If you don't know Branded, watch the trailer and read the reviews CLICK HERE

It's times like this I wish I did Professional ( paid ) work.
Xiqual
View Profile
Inner circle
Upper left quadrant
4930 Posts

Profile of Xiqual
So weird! I was just thinking about Tim Trono. That dude is a friggin genius. He was on the Penguin lecture with Charlie Frye and YOU wrote in.
So funny. Yes, Branded is excellent, I need to dig that out! BRB
James

Quote:
On 2013-05-16 23:02, Zombie Magic wrote:
Years ago some performers were using The Electric Touch with Tim Trono's Branded, which is a bad #*# trick on it's own. I know have first hand experience from this morning on combining them and the results are this is one the strongest magic tricks I've ever performed.

They thought of their card and I touched their forehead ( I took Xiqual's line "did you just shock me?" ). I rubbed my fingers together like they stung and then looked at them in a surprised way and then did the reveal. People are blown away by this.

If you have ET+, try it combined with Branded. If you don't know Branded, watch the trailer and read the reviews CLICK HERE

It's times like this I wish I did Professional ( paid ) work.
Still with the Chinese circus Smile
jcss
View Profile
New user
94 Posts

Profile of jcss
I do not understand this post ... I'm hoping Mr. Yigal response to more than 5 mails I sent for a problem with their products and still no answer.
COMPLETELY DISAPPOINTED

Quote:
On 2013-05-16 18:38, SomethingReal wrote:
Hey guys, I appreciate you guys taking the time to discuss everything here in the Café.

I read through Dominic Reyes' FREE booklet and it was full of helpful tips, a lot of which aren't even included in the DVD. If you have a unit, I suggest you check it out.

I really believe that the Electric Touch + is a great way to compliment many aspects of your routine. If you have any technical support questions, please feel free to talk to my support team at support@yigalmesika.com

If possible, please try to post some videos, I'd love to see it action.

Again, thanks for all the comments, positive and otherwise, I appreciate all the feedback.
rodrigomc2000
View Profile
New user
50 Posts

Profile of rodrigomc2000
Quote:
On 2013-05-17 22:47, jcss wrote:
I do not understand this post ... I'm hoping Mr. Yigal response to more than 5 mails I sent for a problem with their products and still no answer.
COMPLETELY DISAPPOINTED


Hi,

Like I say messages above, my unit also had problems...

The Mesika support team are really slow to answer e-mails, but I was told that I could send my unit (with problem) to their office and they will sending me a new one to replace...

I still waiting receive the new one...

Be patience
rasp
View Profile
Inner circle
1011 Posts

Profile of rasp
Nothing surprising here........... Those of us that purchased the original ET did warn potential customers about faults with that product. We also warned people about the very poor after sales.

Guess the 'plus' does not refer to either!!
intheillusion
View Profile
New user
Miami, FL
34 Posts

Profile of intheillusion
Just got through reading all 13 pages...

I set up my ET+ last night with the temp setup and I'm in love. Already ordered new shoes and the accessory kit so I can have two different pairs of shoes ready to go.

My unit worked flawlessly right out of the box. I give this a 10/10. The bending water effect is insane.

I perform a lot of lie detector routines and now with ET+ I can switch it up to a transference of thought instead of the psychology bit.

Just want to say thanks to everyone who posted positive notes on this thread as it definitely got the creative juices flowing!!

Cheers!

-David
Dr. Eamon
View Profile
Inner circle
------------eXtrementalism------------ ..........IT'S ALL IN YOUR MIND..........
1246 Posts

Profile of Dr. Eamon
It's time for a new version!!!
jcss
View Profile
New user
94 Posts

Profile of jcss
Quote:
On 2013-05-17 22:47, jcss wrote:
I do not understand this post ... I'm hoping Mr. Yigal response to more than 5 mails I sent for a problem with their products and still no answer.
COMPLETELY DISAPPOINTED

Quote:
On 2013-05-16 18:38, SomethingReal wrote:
Hey guys, I appreciate you guys taking the time to discuss everything here in the Café.

I read through Dominic Reyes' FREE booklet and it was full of helpful tips, a lot of which aren't even included in the DVD. If you have a unit, I suggest you check it out.

I really believe that the Electric Touch + is a great way to compliment many aspects of your routine. If you have any technical support questions, please feel free to talk to my support team at support@yigalmesika.com

If possible, please try to post some videos, I'd love to see it action.

Again, thanks for all the comments, positive and otherwise, I appreciate all the feedback.

SomethingReal
View Profile
New user
40 Posts

Profile of SomethingReal
Quote:
On 2013-05-18 10:09, rodrigomc2000 wrote:
Quote:
On 2013-05-17 22:47, jcss wrote:
I do not understand this post ... I'm hoping Mr. Yigal response to more than 5 mails I sent for a problem with their products and still no answer.
COMPLETELY DISAPPOINTED


Hi,

Like I say messages above, my unit also had problems...

The Mesika support team are really slow to answer e-mails, but I was told that I could send my unit (with problem) to their office and they will sending me a new one to replace...

I still waiting receive the new one...

Be patience


Hello Rodrigo,

I have checked with my support team, and we said we would exchange your unit for a brand new one once you sent us your current unit. On the 14th, you said the post office informed you that it would take approximately one week to arrive, so I ask that you please be patient--my support team is expecting your package this week.

JCSS, my support team has reported no such email from you. We do not know what your email address is, but you are welcome to PM me because it seems as though you have the wrong email address for my support team.

As a side note, if you aren’t 100% SATISFIED with your product, you have a 3 month warranty during which you can return your item for a FULL REFUND, no questions asked. We are the only company who offers this on our entire product line, as well as free worldwide shipping and pride ourselves on our legendary customer service.

https://www.yigalmesika.com/
rodrigomc2000
View Profile
New user
50 Posts

Profile of rodrigomc2000
Quote:
On 2013-05-20 12:39, SomethingReal wrote:

Hello Rodrigo,

I have checked with my support team, and we said we would exchange your unit for a brand new one once you sent us your current unit. On the 14th, you said the post office informed you that it would take approximately one week to arrive, so I ask that you please be patient--my support team is expecting your package this week.

JCSS, my support team has reported no such email from you. We do not know what your email address is, but you are welcome to PM me because it seems as though you have the wrong email address for my support team.

As a side note, if you aren’t 100% SATISFIED with your product, you have a 3 month warranty during which you can return your item for a FULL REFUND, no questions asked. We are the only company who offers this on our entire product line, as well as free worldwide shipping and pride ourselves on our legendary customer service.

https://www.yigalmesika.com/


Hi Yigal,

Like I say in my message...I receive the answer from your support team!

I just say to JCSS that him needs to have patience...

I like your products, maybe because you guys receive a lot of e-mails and for this reason sometimes the support reply is not so fast.
SomethingReal
View Profile
New user
40 Posts

Profile of SomethingReal
Quote:
On 2013-05-20 14:38, rodrigomc2000 wrote:
Quote:
On 2013-05-20 12:39, SomethingReal wrote:

Hello Rodrigo,

I have checked with my support team, and we said we would exchange your unit for a brand new one once you sent us your current unit. On the 14th, you said the post office informed you that it would take approximately one week to arrive, so I ask that you please be patient--my support team is expecting your package this week.

JCSS, my support team has reported no such email from you. We do not know what your email address is, but you are welcome to PM me because it seems as though you have the wrong email address for my support team.

As a side note, if you aren’t 100% SATISFIED with your product, you have a 3 month warranty during which you can return your item for a FULL REFUND, no questions asked. We are the only company who offers this on our entire product line, as well as free worldwide shipping and pride ourselves on our legendary customer service.

https://www.yigalmesika.com/


Hi Yigal,

Like I say in my message...I receive the answer from your support team!

I just say to JCSS that him needs to have patience...

I like your products, maybe because you guys receive a lot of e-mails and for this reason sometimes the support reply is not so fast.


Thanks Rodrigo for taking the time to acknowledge the situation.
shirthler
View Profile
New user
2 Posts

Profile of shirthler
I finally invested in the ET+. I also got the accessories so I can set up with an extra set of shoes. I would like to see how the PETS setup would work. I have a set if dress shoes with rubber heels along with some trail nikes that have a somewhat flat heel.If anyone can provide the alternative setup, please pm or email me. Thanks
drstevemagic
View Profile
Loyal user
Addicted to For Sale Forum so only have
245 Posts

Profile of drstevemagic
Quote:
On 2013-05-21 13:18, shirthler wrote:
I finally invested in the ET+. I also got the accessories so I can set up with an extra set of shoes. I would like to see how the PETS setup would work. I have a set if dress shoes with rubber heels along with some trail nikes that have a somewhat flat heel.If anyone can provide the alternative setup, please pm or email me. Thanks


If anyone else is looking to make such an investment, I've got a new, unopened ET+ available in the For Sale Forum:

http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......rum=76&0
jcss
View Profile
New user
94 Posts

Profile of jcss
I would like to state that Mr. Yigal has been contacted immediately. The problem had been that I wrote to an email address that uses no more and so could not answer.
Very happy with their response and their treatment.
I'm glad that everything has been a confusion.
Sorry for my English ...

Quote:
On 2013-05-17 22:47, jcss wrote:
I do not understand this post ... I'm hoping Mr. Yigal response to more than 5 mails I sent for a problem with their products and still no answer.
COMPLETELY DISAPPOINTED

Quote:
On 2013-05-16 18:38, SomethingReal wrote:
Hey guys, I appreciate you guys taking the time to discuss everything here in the Café.

I read through Dominic Reyes' FREE booklet and it was full of helpful tips, a lot of which aren't even included in the DVD. If you have a unit, I suggest you check it out.

I really believe that the Electric Touch + is a great way to compliment many aspects of your routine. If you have any technical support questions, please feel free to talk to my support team at support@yigalmesika.com

If possible, please try to post some videos, I'd love to see it action.

Again, thanks for all the comments, positive and otherwise, I appreciate all the feedback.

The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Yigal Mesika Electric Touch + (8 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..6..9..12..15..17~18~19~20~21~22~23~24 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.2 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL