The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Yigal Mesika Electric Touch + (14 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..6..9..12..15..18~19~20~21~22~23~24 [Next]
richi
View Profile
New user
17 Posts

Profile of richi
Hi guys,

I bought Electric Touch + and my ma****ic switch not work.
I make the professional setup and the switch still on(green light) after its activation (when the m****t its away from the switch).

I contact yigal support immediately, I am very happy with their fast response.

So I send my unit back to Yigal in exchange for a brand new one. The only problem it's that I live in Chile so the shipping rates on express return (the first product took like 4 weeks to be in my hands) struck me pretty hard and this waiting time it's killing me. I hope that the new unit come with no problem and Mr.Yigal can speed up the exchange process or help me with the fares that I pay for the exchange.
I buy the pre-order ET+ (March) to save money and get fast my ET+ ... now I pay more money (for the exchange shipping) and I still waiting for my ET+.

Well I am an optimistic guy, so I take the opportunity to ask while I wait for my ET+:

What kind of fluorescent light/bulb/tube is the best choice for use with the ET+?
kinesis
View Profile
Inner circle
Scotland, surrounded by
2708 Posts

Profile of kinesis
My apologies but I gave up reading this thread after the first 4 pages about the ethics of shocking people. I'd actually buy this just for the ability to move salt, tissue etc and bend water. Using this method appears very organic. I don't care for shocking people.
Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one - Albert Einstein

FACEBOOK
Zombie Magic
View Profile
Inner circle
I went out for a beer and now have
8733 Posts

Profile of Zombie Magic
Quote:
On 2013-06-11 10:03, kinesis wrote:
My apologies but I gave up reading this thread after the first 4 pages about the ethics of shocking people. I'd actually buy this just for the ability to move salt, tissue etc and bend water. Using this method appears very organic. I don't care for shocking people.

There are many way to use this without shocking. I had felt the same way before using it. Like anything, common sense dictates how/when to use it.

I've had enough people ask me to "do it again" that I know that the shocking is very light and in the context of a routine, very magical.
Xiqual
View Profile
Inner circle
Upper left quadrant
4935 Posts

Profile of Xiqual
The thing is, does the static shock really cause pain? Is it just surprise? My 7 year old son will ask for multiple shocks. He thinks its very funny. I don't think it really is pain. More of a surprise. Jamie Grant reviewed the ET+ for Magic Friday. He loves it!
Magic Friday reviews ET+
James

Quote:
On 2013-06-11 10:03, kinesis wrote:
Still with the Chinese circus Smile
TM
View Profile
Regular user
142 Posts

Profile of TM
Does anyone know the Voltage that is present in each shock?
could it be too high to be risky for pace makers?
rasp
View Profile
Inner circle
1122 Posts

Profile of rasp
Good grief!!!!........how many more times are people going to ask this question.

Is it such a hardship to read through previous posts............. there is also a search function that helps.
TM
View Profile
Regular user
142 Posts

Profile of TM
Reading the 13 pages would be a pain now, wouldn't it .
Forget the pacemaker, let em die Smile . Does anyone know whats the voltage of the shock?
rasp
View Profile
Inner circle
1122 Posts

Profile of rasp
ITS A STATIC SHOCK!!!!

No different from the shock you get off a car door or dragging your feet on a carpet.

Also....... AGAIN........ it is not the voltage that would be dangerous but the AMPS.
Zombie Magic
View Profile
Inner circle
8733 Posts

Profile of Zombie Magic
[quote]On 2013-06-11 12:16, Xiqual wrote:
The thing is, does the static shock really cause pain? Is it just surprise? My 7 year old son will ask for multiple shocks. He thinks its very funny. I don't think it really is pain. More of a surprise. Jamie Grant reviewed the ET+ for Magic Friday. He loves it!
Magic Friday reviews ET+
James

[quote]

I have found that anything Jamie reviews is golden ( because he learns to use them and then performs them 50+ times ).

Anyone on the fence about ET+ should watch Jamie's review.
Decomposed
View Profile
Eternal Order
High Desert
12059 Posts

Profile of Decomposed
Thanks Zombie once again for your takes! I am still using my energy f****s for a somewhat similar effect.

Decomposing Aftershocks

PS: Still have and using IR Jaimie. Smile
Xaerius
View Profile
New user
77 Posts

Profile of Xaerius
I got Electric Touch + slightly more than a month ago, and found that I had some inconsistencies with the gimmick. I sent an email to Yial Mesika's support team, and got a prompt reply telling me that to send them my gimmick so they can give me a replacement. I am now eagerly waiting for my new gimmick.

Such excellent customer service! Smile

Nigel
rodrigomc2000
View Profile
New user
52 Posts

Profile of rodrigomc2000
On 14/05/2013 I send my unit (with problem) to Mesika Office and receive a e-mail from the support team that they receive my package on 29/05/2013 and already ship another on the same day.

I already send e-mails about my order asking for a tracking number and no answer from support team...

Like I say in my other message, I know that the answer of the support team sometimes is slow, but now I'm waiting a lot and don't know what to do...

When I ship to Mesika Office I send a tracking number and I'm still waiting one tracking number or something like that to know where is my product...

Mr. Mesika, can you help me ?
DougNicols
View Profile
Special user
846 Posts

Profile of DougNicols
Wow, you waited over a month and still no replacement? Glad I didn't buy that product.
Xiqual
View Profile
Inner circle
Upper left quadrant
4935 Posts

Profile of Xiqual
Well, that is your loss DougNichols. I believe Rogrigo lives in South America, so it will surely take longer.

I have been playing with lighting bulbs and found you have to touch the bulb to the ground or another person needs to hold it. Another really cool thing to carry is a small circuit tester. Just the cheap screwdriver type. Lights up really bight!
James

Quote:
On 2013-07-03 20:25, DougNicols wrote:
Wow, you waited over a month and still no replacement? Glad I didn't buy that product.
Zombie Magic
View Profile
Inner circle
8733 Posts

Profile of Zombie Magic
I LOVE Electric Touch +. It's worked perfect, right out of the box!
Xiqual
View Profile
Inner circle
Upper left quadrant
4935 Posts

Profile of Xiqual
Me too! But I love Zombie magic MORE!!
James

Quote:
On 2013-07-03 21:14, Zombie Magic wrote:
I LOVE Electric Touch +. It's worked perfect, right out of the box!
Zombie Magic
View Profile
Inner circle
8733 Posts

Profile of Zombie Magic
Smile
dedikc
View Profile
Veteran user
France (Lyon)
340 Posts

Profile of dedikc
Calix & Chakkan, the french Magic Magazine called : the Magigazine; just review some products.
Here you can find:
- Coinvexed 3 par David Penn
- Electric Touch + par Yigal Mesika
- Fourseen Wallet par Matthew Wright
- Anthologie de Luke Jermay (a book with lot of Jermay Stuff... translate in french)

If you don't speak french, don't worry, we just subtitles this episod.
Hope you like it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=00z5gD2PlWE
Mark8infiniti
View Profile
Special user
613 Posts

Profile of Mark8infiniti
I love Electric Touch.....

It is INCONSISTENT, I find mainly due to the different floorings in places... so I always find one spot that I know it works... usually by the bar on solid ground.....

The biggest downfall of the device, are the batteries... I find they will not last any longer than one gig. After 3 hours of frequent use... too weak to handle. HOWEVER, I have found a marketstall in my home town that sells PANASONIC 23a batteries for a pound each! And they work just as good as the 3 pound ones......

I've become so used to the shock now, I find myself doing it in my eye and ear, without any fear. It's great when you become immune and watch everyone else scream.

I particularly enjoy zapping girls asses in nightclubs. This very often leads to sex.
iNFiNiTi | The Red Pill Magician | SHOCK NOT IMPRESS
Decomposed
View Profile
Eternal Order
High Desert
12059 Posts

Profile of Decomposed
Quote:
On 2013-07-07 18:27, magicmarkworldwide2 wrote:

I particularly enjoy zapping girls asses in nightclubs. This very often leads to sex.

:confused:
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Yigal Mesika Electric Touch + (14 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..6..9..12..15..18~19~20~21~22~23~24 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.07 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL