The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Yigal Mesika Electric Touch + (8 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..7..11..15..19..20~21~22~23~24 [Next]
Xiqual
View Profile
Inner circle
Upper left quadrant
4930 Posts

Profile of Xiqual
I ask them to touch my forehead, then when the shock happens, I say "Did you just shock me? You got some serious MoJo!" They never get mad.
James
ps
It doesn't hurt, my 7 year old sneaks up on me and touches my face to get a laugh.

Quote:
On 2013-10-10 03:41, cardnerd wrote:
I can honestly tell you that I would be extremely mad if someone shocked me. Being into magic myself and going to magic meetups and magic club I get to participate in a lot of new tricks I have never seen. That being said I have an extreme fear of electric shock and if someone knowingly shocked me I would freak out on them. You should never ever do anything to a person that could be physically painful / discomforting without their consent.
Still with the Chinese circus Smile
Zombie Magic
View Profile
Inner circle
I went out for a beer and now have
8737 Posts

Profile of Zombie Magic
Quote:
On 2013-10-10 06:15, Xiqual wrote:
I ask them to touch my forehead, then when the shock happens, I say "Did you just shock me? You got some serious MoJo!" They never get mad.

Xiqual shared this when ET+ came out and I use the line. It's PERFECT!
Xiqual
View Profile
Inner circle
Upper left quadrant
4930 Posts

Profile of Xiqual
It really does not hurt does it Zombie?
James

Quote:
On 2013-10-10 13:10, Zombie Magic wrote:
Quote:
On 2013-10-10 06:15, Xiqual wrote:

Xiqual shared this when ET+ came out and I use the line. It's PERFECT!
Zombie Magic
View Profile
Inner circle
I went out for a beer and now have
8737 Posts

Profile of Zombie Magic
Xiqual, it doesn't hurt. And with your clever wording, they shock you.
Yano
View Profile
Regular user
142 Posts

Profile of Yano
By bending water, are you able to spill some water on the table then make the water move?

I mean non flowing water. Just still water on the table.
takeachance
View Profile
Inner circle
3284 Posts

Profile of takeachance
That's an interesting take on this Yano, anyone with ET tried it?
mentalmagicgerman
View Profile
New user
62 Posts

Profile of mentalmagicgerman
Hi everyone

Last week I have use it on street and it was amazing.
Nobody had a clue.

It is not cheap, but it is worth this price. I think it is the strongest gimmick in mental magic and street magic.
I can not think, there is a better effect than this, because sceptics had no clue, how it is done...

Sorry for my english, Iam from Germany
Nicholas young
View Profile
Regular user
Belgium
114 Posts

Profile of Nicholas young
Is it supposed to make a noise when on? Wondering if it is set up wrong, as soon as I turn it on (the green light) it makes a noise.
Xiqual
View Profile
Inner circle
Upper left quadrant
4930 Posts

Profile of Xiqual
When I perform Electric touch, I ask them to touch my forehead, we both get a 50/50 static shock, then I say "Whoa did you just shock me?" I ask them if they have any "powers" and if this has happened before. I have never had anyone get angry or blame me. They always get excited and say positive things. Some people say that it has happened before.
James
BTW
A static shock. Like a slide that is cold in the winter. If 5 year old children can shock each other and laugh, I think Bill Hegbli, Chavez magic school graduate can handle it.
tomsk192
View Profile
Inner circle
3889 Posts

Profile of tomsk192
What a nasty, disgusting post. I think you need professional help.
tomsk192
View Profile
Inner circle
3889 Posts

Profile of tomsk192
Yes. The death threat is mildly disturbing.

And, Ray, I think this really is just a static 'shock'. This does not hurt. It's what you get from polyester on a hot day, or from a charged-up rubber balloon. Genuinely. I agree that a maiming would be more reasonable for James. Perhaps if we cut off James's left leg, below the knee, that would suit Bill's purpose? (Before we call the security services because he has something electronic, of course.) That would be proportionate, I think.

This effect is not for me, incidentally, but really, this guy needs to get a grip, or something. Maybe shake hands with the unemployed? I dunno. Oy gevalt...
Ray Chelt
View Profile
Inner circle
Changing the world with my
1278 Posts

Profile of Ray Chelt
I'd have to disagree Tomsk.

I don't like the idea of James family suffering for what he has done.

I'd be happy with both legs going and no homeland security implications for his family.

That seems fair.
tomsk192
View Profile
Inner circle
3889 Posts

Profile of tomsk192
Yeah, I suppose you've got a point there, Ray.

Maybe we could compromise with one leg taken off at the hip and the ring finger of his non-dominant hand amputated? I am prepared to waive the NSA in favour of an inconclusive police investigation resulting in dismissal from his workplace.

Deal?
tomsk192
View Profile
Inner circle
3889 Posts

Profile of tomsk192
You'll have to apply through the proper channels for that, Ray. The Chavez school may be able to help.

It's terrible, but I feel like I'm signing James's death warrant here.

Bill, will you be merciful? And send Ray an autograph? That way, James may still survive for his family, albeit severely maimed.
tomsk192
View Profile
Inner circle
3889 Posts

Profile of tomsk192
Quote:
On Jul 9, 2014, tomsk192 wrote:
What a nasty, disgusting post. I think you need professional help.

In response to a removed post.
Ray Chelt
View Profile
Inner circle
1278 Posts

Profile of Ray Chelt
Quote:
On Jul 9, 2014, tomsk192 wrote:
You'll have to apply through the proper channels for that, Ray. The Chavez school may be able to help.

It's terrible, but I feel like I'm signing James's death warrant here.

Bill, will you be merciful? And send Ray an autograph? That way, James may still survive for his family, albeit severely maimed.

You may not get an immediate response as the Banhammer seems to have fallen on Bill .......again
tomsk192
View Profile
Inner circle
3889 Posts

Profile of tomsk192
Oops...
Xiqual
View Profile
Inner circle
Upper left quadrant
4930 Posts

Profile of Xiqual
Did Bill blow a gasket AGAIN? I wish I could have seen the meltdown. Although as I look out of my window, I can see an unsavoury group of men wearing ill fitting tuxedos and top hats.
Should I fear for my life, is it Bill's posse? Actually, I think my daughter could kick Bill's ass.
James
Ray Chelt
View Profile
Inner circle
1278 Posts

Profile of Ray Chelt
Quote:
On Jul 10, 2014, Xiqual wrote:
Did Bill blow a gasket AGAIN? I wish I could have seen the meltdown. Although as I look out of my window, I can see an unsavoury group of men wearing ill fitting tuxedos and top hats.
Should I fear for my life, is it Bill's posse? Actually, I think my daughter could kick Bill's ass.
James

Just by way of explaining Tomsk and my humorous exchanges above. Bill suggested that there would be severe repercussions for you if you ever shocked him . We were trying to talk him down to some light maiming.
Xiqual
View Profile
Inner circle
Upper left quadrant
4930 Posts

Profile of Xiqual
Maiming is always good. Thanks for looking out for me Ray. Yu can se why the economy in the USA is in the crapper. With the NSA having to fly all over the world arresting people's families for magic tricks, it must run up quite a bill (Bill?).

Cool how Bill has the NSA working for him. H must be rich.
James

Quote:
On Jul 10, 2014, Ray Chelt wrote:
Quote:
On Jul 10, 2014, Xiqual wrote:
James

Just by way of explaining Tomsk and my humorous exchanges above. Bill suggested that there would be severe repercussions for you if you ever shocked him . We were trying to talk him down to some light maiming.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Yigal Mesika Electric Touch + (8 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..7..11..15..19..20~21~22~23~24 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.15 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL