We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Yigal Mesika Electric Touch + (6 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..7..11..15..19..22~23~24
Piz
View Profile
Inner circle
Chicago, IL
1343 Posts

Profile of Piz
Quote:
On Aug 28, 2019, drstrangelove wrote:
Anyone with even the basic soldering skills can make your own version for under 20 bucks.

I did (spent around $30-$40 from what I remember on parts), wasn't hard, I purchased a mini ion generator and made it myself. I preferred my Electric Touch due to size, but I got it working the same, magnets and all.

For kicks I was thinking about buying this one off of WalMarts site. The same company that sells this one also has a newer version out (which is double the price) that actually "charges" through wall socket and works without batteries, is much smaller, more powerful, is silent, and actually looks darn cool. I'm very tempted to pick one up! I'm "not" gonna post a link to their site as they have video on there that I swear I have seen before, so I'm gonna stay on the safe side here.

Here is their "first" version selling on Walmart's main site, and yes, it activates the same as the Electric Touch...

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Electric-Touc......QAvD_BwE
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Yigal Mesika Electric Touch + (6 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..7..11..15..19..22~23~24
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.08 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL