The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Hello Café addicts! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Aurélien Davoli
View Profile

Paris, France.
0 Posts

Profile of Aurélien Davoli
Hello, I'm new to this forum even if I read it since years.
I live in Paris, France, so I really apologize for my poor english, I insure you to do my best because I hate people who don't care about there spelling mistakes.
I'm sure because this is not my mother language you will be kind.
I'm a professional magician since the past 8 or 9 years and I do close-up, kid's shows (for anniversaries and on stage), and would like to progress in mental magic/mentalism.
The reason why I would like to join you is because I would like to join your Inner Circle which contains I think very valuable datas which can help me to choose with sagacity(? google translation) my next items.
Thanks to let me in and join you!
Jim Sparx
View Profile
Inner circle
Far Out, Texas
1144 Posts

Profile of Jim Sparx
Welcome to the Café
Dick Oslund
View Profile
Inner circle
8357 Posts

Profile of Dick Oslund
Bon jour Aurelien!--soyez le bienvenu!!!

Je regret ma "pauvre' Francais!!! Ma gran mere etait Francais Canadien, mais elle didn't teach me much Francais. (Of course Francais Canadien is 'somewhat' (hee hee-LOL) different than Francais Paris, n'est-ce pas?)

J'espere that you will enjoy the this 'rendezvous Café' et faire (oops! l'infinitive!)l'aquaintance de beaucoup nouvel amis!

Most of the "customers" ici are tres amiable. I'm quite sure you will enjoy meeting and sharing experiences, knowledge, and perhaps a bit of wisdom,too.

Tout a vous!!

Dick
SNEAKY, UNDERHANDED, DEVIOUS,& SURREPTITIOUS ITINERANT MOUNTEBANK
Mary Mowder
View Profile
Inner circle
Sacramento / Elk Grove, CA
3662 Posts

Profile of Mary Mowder
Welcome Aurélien Davoli,

I do Kid's Shows and Close-Up Magic for Adults too.

Choosing the best Magic to chase is one of the best ways you can improve your standing among Magicians.

I'll see you in "The Workers" and "The Little Darlings".

-Mary Mowder
Jim Sparx
View Profile
Inner circle
Far Out, Texas
1144 Posts

Profile of Jim Sparx
When I was in Paris in the fifties, the same train station that was in the film Casablanca was still there. I love Paris...
Stephon Johnson
View Profile
Special user
Razorback Country
544 Posts

Profile of Stephon Johnson
Welcome Aurélien Davoli,
Your English is infinitely better than my French, I assure you!
I hope you find everything you seek at the Café.
WHAT IF you wake up tomorrow with ONLY the things that you THANK GOD for today?
Remagicon
View Profile
Regular user
Somewhere over the Rainbow
124 Posts

Profile of Remagicon
Welcome to the forums!
bienvenue sur les forums!
Je parle un petit peu de français
"Ars Est Celare Artem"
It is art to hide art
Dr. TORA
View Profile
Inner circle
TURKEY
1439 Posts

Profile of Dr. TORA
Hi Aurelien,
Let me welcome you to our beautiful Café. As you have noticed it is one of a kind;unique.Absolutely the best the best place about magic ever.You will find this as a invaluable source that you can not buy even with money. The people are so friendly as well as being helpful.The Café is such a the unique place for Magic. It is ever expanding and has over 54.000 members throughout the world. It will make a great contribution to your magic perspective. Do not forget to post often. You will find many new friends and many new ideas here. I predict you will like the Café.Please grab a chair and begin to type your next post while you have a cup of strong Turkish coffee on my bill.
We are glad that you have joined us.
Magically Yours,

OZLEN TUNCER /Dr.TORA

Have you visited my new Website in English, yet?

www.magictora.com or www.torasmagic.com
Ray Bertrand
View Profile
Inner circle
Ottawa, Ontario
1452 Posts

Profile of Ray Bertrand
Bohjour Aurelien.

Ray
Mentalism in Ontario.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Hello Café addicts! (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL