The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » DDT and Teller (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

HeatherV
View Profile
Regular user
Music City
185 Posts

Profile of HeatherV
Today I received my DDT and Teller from Outlaw. Freakily enough, I am #82, which of course has significance to me. Cody's images are thought-provoking, and wonderful, and the cards feel and smell (yes they have an eau de sumpin about 'em), so one could say they were immediately engaging of the senses. I didn't taste them, but they are delicious.

I'm still exploring the Teller, but I can already tell that I love it - thank you Scott and Rick! Like Goldilocks said..."It's just right."

Any day I get stuff is a GREAT day, and thank you guys.
Harlequin
View Profile
Special user
Melbourne, Australia
686 Posts

Profile of Harlequin
I don't have DDT but I do have Teller and think its a great reading tool. I felt it never got enough praise on the Café.
HeatherV
View Profile
Regular user
Music City
185 Posts

Profile of HeatherV
I think it has its' feet in both worlds just enough to suit me; we were talking about divination frameworks elsewhere on the Café and this one has enough basis in things I understand to fit me. I like it a lot.
afinemesh
View Profile
Inner circle
Senseless gibberish that amounts to
2621 Posts

Profile of afinemesh
Quote:
On 2013-03-14 20:12, Harlequin wrote:
I don't have DDT but I do have Teller and think its a great reading tool. I felt it never got enough praise on the Café.

I agree.

If one has the patience, the teller is deep!
"I've always been mental, I'm sure of it" Boris Pocus Smile

"Someday we'll look back on this and it will all seem funny". . .Bruce Springsteen
Circusman
View Profile
Special user
Kent, England.
555 Posts

Profile of Circusman
I don't have Teller, but I recently got DDT, and it's a great companion to my Carnie.
espkeith
View Profile
Veteran user
CT, USA
354 Posts

Profile of espkeith
The Teller was something on my radar, that somehow slipped under it. Grrr.. Very happy to hear you're loving it, Heather. That's back on "the list."

Don't have DDT, but would love to hear more about it. Want the Carnie, too...
sgrossberg
View Profile
Special user
Southern California
739 Posts

Profile of sgrossberg
Thank you, all, for the kind comments. The Teller remains one of those unique and profound tools that creates very deep reactions! Enjoy!
HeatherV
View Profile
Regular user
Music City
185 Posts

Profile of HeatherV
@espkeith get both. no kiddin'. the DDT is art, and the carny is fun!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » DDT and Teller (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL