We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » Tango Gravity Flipper coins? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Yoshi275
View Profile
New user
16 Posts

Profile of Yoshi275
Hi there. I'm interested in getting my first coin gaff, ideally a gravity flipper coin to go along with Craig Petty's Flipped out. Being a student, a Schoolcraft or Lassen would really burn a hole in my wallet (unlike the fire wallet). So I'm looking at Tango. What's your opinion on Tango's Gravity Flipper Pro (half dollar)? Thanks!
Sir Richard
View Profile
Special user
650 Posts

Profile of Sir Richard
I have Tango's "Ike" Pro-Gravity flipper and it does the job.

Sir Richard.
"In the land of Murphy there is but ONE law!"
polygonsmagic
View Profile
Elite user
500 Posts

Profile of polygonsmagic
Check Lassen's commercial site. He has mag gravity flippers on there.
shakuni
View Profile
Inner circle
1005 Posts

Profile of shakuni
What's the difference between magnetic gravity flipper and a normal gravity flipper?
Daz Buckley
View Profile
Elite user
Australia
469 Posts

Profile of Daz Buckley
I've used on efor a couple of years. it is good quality.
Poof-Daddy
View Profile
Inner circle
Considering Stopping At Exactly
5188 Posts

Profile of Poof-Daddy
Lassen makes Clad coins on his commercial site that are far less expensive than his silver stuff
Cancer Sux - It is time to find a Cure

Don't spend so much time trying not to die that you forget how to live - H's wife to H on CSI Miami (paraphrased).

Smile Smile
Yoshi275
View Profile
New user
16 Posts

Profile of Yoshi275
Well, I've checked em out and am looking into the Lassen or Schoolcraft ones. I do not buy magic props often so is international shipping usually so expensive? (For Lassen, $25 and Schoolcraft, $49). I've emailed Lassen but to no reply. About a week or so now. Is that normal?
Thanks.
shakuni
View Profile
Inner circle
1005 Posts

Profile of shakuni
Quote:
I've emailed Lassen but to no reply. About a week or so now. Is that normal?

Yes. Call him for a instant reply Smile
Poof-Daddy
View Profile
Inner circle
Considering Stopping At Exactly
5188 Posts

Profile of Poof-Daddy
Todd is admittedly the worst person for returning emails, but I have never failed to catch him on the phone. One time I called back a couple times till he got home. Give him a call and you should get all your questions answered.
Cancer Sux - It is time to find a Cure

Don't spend so much time trying not to die that you forget how to live - H's wife to H on CSI Miami (paraphrased).

Smile Smile
BanzaiMagic
View Profile
Inner circle
1601 Posts

Profile of BanzaiMagic
Quote:
On 2013-03-22 04:06, Yoshi275 wrote:
Well, I've checked em out and am looking into the Lassen or Schoolcraft ones. I do not buy magic props often so is international shipping usually so expensive? (For Lassen, $25 and Schoolcraft, $49). I've emailed Lassen but to no reply. About a week or so now. Is that normal?
Thanks.

International shipping both to and from Europe and Australia/New Zealand has gone way up from last year. $25 is extremely reasonable from what I am seeing, but it does not include insurance. If you include insurance, the price goes way up (as do the customs duties), but there have been a number of instances where packages have gotten "lost", particularly in southern Europe. Its unfortunate, but that's the way it is. If you want insurance with Lassen, you apparently have to ask for it in advance.
Daz Buckley
View Profile
Elite user
Australia
469 Posts

Profile of Daz Buckley
Shipping is definitely a killer to OZ !
Yoshi275
View Profile
New user
16 Posts

Profile of Yoshi275
Alright I've kinda waited but since I'm not located in US its extremely hard to make a call there. Is there any other way to get him to reply to his emails faster?
Chessmann
View Profile
Inner circle
4145 Posts

Profile of Chessmann
You can go to his "Cool Otis" blog, which is linked to on his website, and leave a comment asking your question. Other than that, keep trying via email. Might take time, but you'll eventually connect with him.
My ex-cat was named "Muffin". "Vomit" would be a better name for her. AKA "The Evil Ball of Fur".
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » Tango Gravity Flipper coins? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.07 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL