The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Was the school shootings in CT real? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8~9~10 [Next]
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
21245 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
Quote:
On 2013-03-25 00:06, Christopher Rinaldi wrote:
Goodbye everybody...I am sorry for expressing real concern.

No you are sorry you got caught and exposed for what you are.
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
<BR>In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act....George Orwell
Christopher Rinaldi
View Profile
Veteran user
347 Posts

Profile of Christopher Rinaldi
I also do not believe the official story of 911...

JFK...

UFO's...

And these I do not think of as laughing matters.

Not one bit...
Christopher Rinaldi
View Profile
Veteran user
347 Posts

Dur the only thing I am sorry for is the few of you that chose to reveal who I was...thanks alot!
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
21245 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
Yea a UFO certainly is no laughing matter. Usually when someone says goodbye they leave.
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
<BR>In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act....George Orwell
Christopher Rinaldi
View Profile
Veteran user
347 Posts

Well, they haven't banned me yet have they..being as I am Johnny Mystic and all...as long as I get to stay then wth right? Draw attention from the topic if anything...
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
21245 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
I am sure both groups are happy to hear that.
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
Destiny
View Profile
Inner circle
1429 Posts

Profile of Destiny
Chris, I really believed you were making jokes so I'm sorry I called it wrong - but now I know your serious I'm not sure which is worse...
Christopher Rinaldi
View Profile
Veteran user
347 Posts

Do you have any batteries?
Christopher Rinaldi
View Profile
Veteran user
347 Posts

There are so many serious topics in our world today it is hard to bypass something that screams hoodwinked...let me state again I do beleive kids died I just do not believe the official story...how does this make me a bad person?
Christopher Rinaldi
View Profile
Veteran user
347 Posts

Quote:
On 2013-03-25 01:01, Destiny wrote:
Chris, I really believed you were making jokes so I'm sorry I called it wrong - but now I know your serious I'm not sure which is worse...

Yeah...maybe I should'nt have had kids either huh...
balducci
View Profile
Loyal user
Canada
227 Posts

Profile of balducci
Quote:
On 2013-03-24 23:21, tommy wrote:
When it first happened I asked whether or not the “alleged nut” was on psychotropic drugs, as I thought that perhaps could be a common factor with many of these shooters.

I note here:

Was Connecticut Shooter, Adam Lanza, on Psychiatric Drugs? Medical Examiner Snubs Official Request for Toxicology Report
By Kelly Patricia O’Meara
March 15, 2013
http://www.cchrint.org/2013/03/15/was-co......c-drugs/

Interesting question you raise. Who really knows.

However, this link to a list of Psychiatric Drugs is from the page you cited:

http://www.cchrint.org/psychiatric-drugs/

What percentage of the U.S. population do you think takes the drugs listed on the page, e.g. Ritalin, Prozac, Zoloft, Xanax, etc.? I don't have the exact numbers, but I suspect it is rather high. I suspect the use of Psychiatric Drugs (especially for ADHD and such) is going to be pretty high among all U.S. students, whether they are involved in school shootings or not. (I'm not positive whether this next 'fact' is true, but I read that something like 80% of the world wide prescriptions for Ritalin and other ADHD medications go to children in the U.S.)
Make America Great Again! - Trump in 2020 ... "We're a capitalistic society. I go into business, I don't make it, I go bankrupt. They're not going to bail me out. I've been on welfare and food stamps. Did anyone help me? No." - Craig T. Nelson, actor.
Destiny
View Profile
Inner circle
1429 Posts

Profile of Destiny
Not a bad person.

There are times when all of us make the mistake of thinking people of different political beliefs are not just wrong, but evil, and become not just open, but eager to believe anything at all about them.
Christopher Rinaldi
View Profile
Veteran user
347 Posts

You would all be surprised at how many teens here in the US are prescribed Ritalin and they either sell it them selves for weed or the parents take it for them selves...I see it everyday.
Destiny
View Profile
Inner circle
1429 Posts

Profile of Destiny
Quote:
On 2013-03-25 01:19, balducci wrote:
Quote:
On 2013-03-24 23:21, tommy wrote:
When it first happened I asked whether or not the “alleged nut” was on psychotropic drugs, as I thought that perhaps could be a common factor with many of these shooters.

I note here:

Was Connecticut Shooter, Adam Lanza, on Psychiatric Drugs? Medical Examiner Snubs Official Request for Toxicology Report
By Kelly Patricia O’Meara
March 15, 2013
http://www.cchrint.org/2013/03/15/was-co......c-drugs/

Interesting question you raise. Who really knows.

However, this link to a list of Psychiatric Drugs is from the page you cited:

http://www.cchrint.org/psychiatric-drugs/

What percentage of the U.S. population do you think takes the drugs listed on the page, e.g. Ritalin, Prozac, Zoloft, Xanax, etc.? I don't have the exact numbers, but I suspect it is rather high. I suspect the use of Psychiatric Drugs (especially for ADHD and such) is going to be pretty high among all U.S. students, whether they are involved in school shootings or not. (I'm not positive whether this next 'fact' is true, but I read that something like 80% of the world wide prescriptions for Ritalin and other ADHD medications go to children in the U.S.)

I know nothing much at all about drugs or kids, but I've often wondered that things which were just accepted as part of a kid's personality when I was a kid - the things that made different kids, different - are now diagnosed as 'conditions' and require medicating.
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
21245 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
Using the memory of these kids to put forth an agends is disgusting whether it is here on the Café or the halls of congress. That is where you lose me.

How would you feel if someone used your child's memory in such a way? Do you ever think about what you do?

Disgusting. If you are really serious even more so. You owe all of them an apology.
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
Christopher Rinaldi
View Profile
Veteran user
347 Posts

Well I wasn't the one that used the Sand Hook shooting as a gun grabbing agenda...so I guess I don't owe anybody an apology. However you cut it, just because I do not believe the official story does not mean I owe anybody an apology Danny Doyle. It is sad those kids died, but I did not kill them.

Danny Doyle, I can see you've never changed...
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
21245 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
Quote:
On 2013-03-25 00:15, Christopher Rinaldi wrote:
Well, they haven't banned me yet have they..being as I am Johnny Mystic and all...as long as I get to stay then wth right? Draw attention from the topic if anything...

Here you don't even remember your own BS.

You want the attention. Disgusting.
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
Christopher Rinaldi
View Profile
Veteran user
347 Posts

My whole intention was the Sandy Hook Shooting until you and Destiny decided to shift the focus to my alter-ego...I would really like to get back on topic if ya don't mind...but with you that will be impossible huh? Now it seems to be more about you doesn't it, calling me out and whatnots...
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
21245 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
I don't care who you are. You actions are reprehensible.
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
Potty the Pirate
View Profile
Inner circle
4633 Posts

Profile of Potty the Pirate
I've watched a bit more about this, and in all honesty, the more I see, the more anomalies seem to come to light.

Thos FB pages are fairly conclusive evidence, surely? Google and Facebook have never got the date wrong, that I've ever noticed. The chance that this might have happened coincidentally, multiple times, is just too strange.

There seems to be no real answer as to "why", everything from gun control, to Satanism, to pedophilia and child abduction, has been suggested.....but it certainly deserves some explanation.

It's interesting to read the comments beneath the original video, which give some insightful thoughts.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Was the school shootings in CT real? (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8~9~10 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL