The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Society of American Magicians! » » Looking @ Washington DC session (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

RamonBoza
View Profile
New user
3 Posts

Profile of RamonBoza
Hi all,

this thread was originally created on young forum, my apologizes.

I'm from Spain, an amateur card magician who will probably travel to Washington in the next weeks.

Here in Spain magicians like to join some endless nights as magic sessions and I would be glad to know if there are some I would be able to join in my travel.

Nice to find an international magic forum
Russo
View Profile
Inner circle
So.California / Centl.Florida / retired Florida
1167 Posts

Profile of Russo
I knew a Jose Frackson - a GREAT Spanish Magician in the 60-70s - -we belonged to SAM # 22 in Hollywood, Calif - he even kindly worked for me on several Show I couldn't do. Just a noter. Ralph(russo) ROUSSEAU USA
Michael Taggert
View Profile
Special user
Fredericksburg Virginia
656 Posts

Profile of Michael Taggert
Hola Ramon
Bienvenido a Washington DC. On April 5th and 6th will be Magi-whirl Washington DC's Magic convention. come and enjoy a great gathering of some of the greatest magicians in the world in the capitol of the US. http://www.magi-whirl.com
GreenEggs
View Profile
New user
Why have I got
65 Posts

Profile of GreenEggs
Also, if you're a "Card Guy" feel free to PM me as I will session any chance I get and happy to talk about the local IBM and SAM rings.

P.S. Feel free to PM me if you aren't a "card guy". Smile

Sam
RamonBoza
View Profile
New user
3 Posts

Profile of RamonBoza
Unfortunately the trip has suspended but I'm happy to have found a place like themagiccafe Smile

P.S. I'm a card magician so I will read about SAM rings and PM you in a near future sam Smile
magringo
View Profile
Veteran user
Sad that all I have is a scant
326 Posts

Profile of magringo
Join us anytime at Ring 50 ...we meet the first Wednesday of every month (except July) ... here's a link to our site... http://ibmring50.blogspot.com/
Danny Selnick
IBM Ring 50 Vice President (past president 2011-2013)
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Society of American Magicians! » » Looking @ Washington DC session (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL