The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Street Magic » » Vanishing and Reappearing Mobile phone (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Joshua.Covino
View Profile
New user
13 Posts

Profile of Joshua.Covino
Hello Café,

Ive been stressing, trying to find a convincing method to vanish and reappear an audience members mobile phone. Could someone please be kind enough to point me in the right direction? I'll write bellow what I would like to acheve; it might be a little confusing.

This will be the finale to a rope comedic routine that I'd like to add to my show. I'll ask for my assistants mobile phone. Once I have the phone, I would like to seal it into a large brown envelope; the kind that has plastic over the adhesive, sealing it would be the convincer. Once sealed, I would have to somehow steal the phone and load it into a box in plain sight. When I've finished loading the phone safely; I would grab a hammer and start hitting the now empty envelope. Lot's of fun.

I would appreciate greatly any help.
Thanks, Josh
Joshua.Covino
View Profile
New user
13 Posts

Profile of Joshua.Covino
Shoot I was half asleep; Could a mod please move this to stage ... not street >.<
Ado
View Profile
Inner circle
New York City
1033 Posts

Profile of Ado
1/ Carl Cloutier's slim fast could give you ideas about how to load the phone. For the steal, I'd put another phone in the envelope while I ditch the real one.
2/ I wouldn't do the trick, of fear of being punched by an emotional assistant...

P!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Street Magic » » Vanishing and Reappearing Mobile phone (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL