The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Hi everyone! What a great site, its a honor to be here (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Dallen
View Profile
New user
Maui, Hawaii
58 Posts

Profile of Dallen
Hey everyone, just wanted to say hi, and make this my first post! I'm glad to have found a place where there is so much shared experience and knowledge of magic. I am looking forward to talking and hearing from you all. Take it easy!
Emily Belleranti
View Profile
Veteran user
Tucson, Arizona
349 Posts

Profile of Emily Belleranti
Hi Dallen! Smile

Welcome to the Café!

You're right; the Café is a wonderful place. It looks like you've already gotten busy with posting.

I look forward to reading your posts.

Emily Belleranti
"If you achieve success, you will get applause, and if you get applause, you will hear it. My advice to you concerning applause is this: Enjoy it, but never quite believe it."

-Robert Montgomery
jae
View Profile
New user
Missouri
10 Posts

Profile of jae
Welcome to the Café!! Smile I hope you like it here as much as I do. I have learned a great deal since coming here and hope that you find it as useful.
Life is short..Reach for tomorrow but live for today. And NEVER take yourself too seriously.
Chrystal
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada/France
1552 Posts

Profile of Chrystal
Hi Dallen,

Glad you decided to join the Café. I'm sure you've had a chance to look around and be impressed by all the friendly people and great conversation.

Don't hesitate to post your ideas or ask questions and should you need any help, just ask.

Welcome to the Café! Smile
Ricahato
View Profile
Regular user
denver
113 Posts

Profile of Ricahato
Hey great to have you here, I'm sure you will take your magic to the next level. Smile
Dr. TORA
View Profile
Inner circle
TURKEY
1439 Posts

Profile of Dr. TORA
Hi Dallen Smile Smile Smile
welcome to the Café. This is THE place to share magic. All you have to do is to post.Please enjoy a cup of strong Turkish Coffee on my bill while you begin to type your next posts.
Magically Yours,

OZLEN TUNCER /Dr.TORA

Have you visited my new Website in English, yet?

www.magictora.com or www.torasmagic.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Hi everyone! What a great site, its a honor to be here (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL