The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » PayPal??? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Paulo
View Profile
New user
1 Post

Profile of Paulo
I wanted to buy the 'Gradel to Grave' DVD
but I have to use Paypal because I don't have a
credit card.
Unfortunately I never used Paypal before so I don't
know how it works...Smile

I would be happy about some help.

Paul
Hawkan
View Profile
Elite user
Sweden
472 Posts

Profile of Hawkan
If I understood how to use Paypal, surely you will too. Go to their site, all information is there.
Good luck.

Hĺkan

Smile
mikejorden
View Profile
Loyal user
222 Posts

Profile of mikejorden
Paulo, you don't say where you live but if your circumstances are a bit out of the normal PayPal are the most frustrating organization in the world. I live in Brazil have bank account in England in US$ & Pounds and have been fighting them for months to get my US$ purchases charged in US$ to my US$ account. But no...they insist in converting my US$ purchases into pounds which is then converted back, by my bank, into US$ to debit my account - giving me a currency exchange loss. Their follow up service to any enquiry is worse than useless.

Take my advice - don't use them. I've stopped and my mental & financial health is better as a result.
There must be better alternatives.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » PayPal??? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.16 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL