The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricky business » » Custom Facebook Page Special!!! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

eatonmagic
View Profile
Special user
Orlando, FL
724 Posts

Profile of eatonmagic
Gentlemen,

How many of you would be interested in having a custom Facebook page done? I currently offer a three-page design for $800 but am considering doing a one-pager for $200 as a Magic Café special. This deal will expire at midnight this coming Sunday night. How many of you would be interested?

Here's an example of one I did for Eric Jones but yours could be customized with whatever you'd like:

https://www.facebook.com/EricJonesMagic/app_102068836552678
Zombie Magic
View Profile
Inner circle
I went out for a beer and now have
8737 Posts

Profile of Zombie Magic
Beautiful work!
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
19860 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
If Michael is offering this and you need work like this done take him up in it before he comes to his senses. He has obviously hit his head pretty hard offering this price.
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
<BR>In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act....George Orwell
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
19860 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
In a completely serious vein once you get the content what is turn around time?
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
<BR>In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act....George Orwell
MT
View Profile
Loyal user
257 Posts

Profile of MT
Link doesn't work
Blair Marshall
View Profile
Inner circle
Montreal, Canada
3640 Posts

Profile of Blair Marshall
You have to click back on his name, the link did not take me to the page in question either.

blairi
eatonmagic
View Profile
Special user
Orlando, FL
724 Posts

Profile of eatonmagic
Are you viewing from a mobile device? If you're searching from your phone or tablet and are using the FB app then it will not show up since the design is using a third-party application.
eatonmagic
View Profile
Special user
Orlando, FL
724 Posts

Profile of eatonmagic
Quote:
On 2013-03-26 04:23, Dannydoyle wrote:

Hey Danny! Thanks for the kind words.

I usually allow 7-10 business days for completion. I can accommodate "rush" jobs for an additional $50.

I should point out that I like to do a small consultation with the client to see how he/she wants to take advantage of the page. Also, I have a few upgrades available:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In-Facebook Editor Toolbar

This is a VERY easy and useful tool that allows you to make your own revisions within the page directly on your Facebook page! It's literally a drag-n-drop system that a 10 year old could learn in half an hour. The benefit of having this is so you don't continue to have to wait or pay for the designer (that's me) to make changes you need. Some people have daily or monthly revisions they want to make to their pages and this allows them to savea considerable amount of money versus paying the designer every time it needs to be changed. The monthly fee for this upgrade is only $29.95

Here's what the toolbar looks like:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mobile App Creator

This is pretty sweet! This tool will take your existing Facebook fan page and convert it into a responsive HTML 5 page that can be viewed on ALL mobile devices. The BEST part is that included is a "fly-out" tab that has five very important additions:

• Click to Call - So the viewer can call you with one click
• Click to email
• Twitter Button - Allows the viewer to not only see your recent feeds but also prompts them to "follow" you with one click.
• Photo Gallery
• Deals Button - Allows you to run Groupon-like specials and/or promotions but keep 100% of the revenue rather than splitting it.

The monthly fee for this service is $29.95.

Here's what the Mobile App Creator looks like on your phone:

If the client wishes to upgrade to both services, I can do a reduced rate of $50/month for both upgrades. I realize that this is probably a bit more than most will want to spend but those that are serious about their business will find these tools to be VERY rewarding in the long-run!

In the event you wish to cancel, there is NO contract. This is a month-to-month system so you're not obligated to anything. If after a few months you don't feel it is working for you or your business then just try and give me a couple weeks heads up and I will disable these features. You can still keep the Facebook page though.
eatonmagic
View Profile
Special user
Orlando, FL
724 Posts

Profile of eatonmagic
Quote:
On 2013-03-26 04:23, Dannydoyle wrote:

Wow Danny! I am SO sorry I didn't see this before! Haha. On one page it's about 7-10 business days.

Here's one I just did for Jason Ladanye.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Card-Magi......85429310

I suggested to offer 3 calls to action for his page. A book give-away, 50% off promotion and Paypal functionality to sell the book directly within his fan page. So far, the results have been GREAT! He went from just under 300 fans to 663 in just over 10 days and has already increased his impressions from a 179 average to over 3000 on that one post alone.

All this using a traffic-ready platform people use multiple times every day : )

Of course to see consistent results, one would need to understand the basic fundamentals of their Facebook page such as building a relationship with their TARGETED audience through engagement, and offering specials and promos that draw interest. Also, understanding how to deal with negative people that might post on your timeline or posts.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricky business » » Custom Facebook Page Special!!! (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.17 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL