The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Paper Crane Magic is soon to be gone and to become P3 (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

magicinsight
View Profile
Inner circle
3667 Posts

Profile of magicinsight
I just received this email from Paper Crane Magic:

For over 6 years Paper Crane has been a leading force in the magic industry. We have had many successful releases, many crazy late nights filming magic, and enough great stories to write a book. Now it is our time to move on to something that is bigger than we have ever imagined possible. So to celebrate the final days of Paper Crane Magic we are going to have a sale that will last for only 5 days and will be the last chance to buy from Paper Crane Magic ever againFor those of you wondering why we are ending Paper Crane and what the future holds for all of us here is what we are preparing to do.

For the last 2 years we have formed a very tight bond with what we feel is the best retail magic company on the planet Penguin Magic. We feel that Penguin is not only a great company from a customers standpoint but as friends we have found them to be very loyal and fun guys and girls to hang with. All we ever wanted to do is have fun and bring some great magic to the world and we are looking forward to doing that with Penguin.

P3

P3 is the next step for Paper Crane. P3 will be bringing out MANY new products so look out for the P3 logo. We are also bringing the magic world live magic lectures EVERY WEEK with the PENGUIN LIVE lecture series. P3/Penguin we feel is doing things things that no other magic companies are doing to serve their customers and we are very excited to add to what they're planning to do. It goes without saying that we are very excited to be joining with Penguin on our endless pursuit of the greatest magic creations the world has ever seen.

Team Paper Crane
“Belief matters more than truth. Every moment, belief in imaginary things alters lives while truth sits unnoticed and waits.”
—Hakim, Loreweaver
Zombie Magic
View Profile
Inner circle
I went out for a beer and now have
8737 Posts

Profile of Zombie Magic
Wow, that's exciting news. I love Papercrane products ( Note, Spin, Psypher, etc. ). The P3 releases of LokI's FAX, Jon Allan's "Connection" and Jack Carpenter's "All In" are FANTASTIC!
sgtgrey
View Profile
Special user
Austin, TX
834 Posts

Profile of sgtgrey
I have to agree with you, Zombie. So far, everything I've seen put out by P3 has been top notch.
SIX
View Profile
Inner circle
New York City
1769 Posts

Profile of SIX
Shaun and Mandy are awesome people..very excited for them!
ted french
View Profile
Inner circle
Columbus Ohio
1901 Posts

Profile of ted french
Hey guys I am Shaun from paper crane and I wanted to confirm that this is true. We have had a lot of great experiences on the Café and met a lot of cool people here. We are very excited to take the next step with penguin we hope you all join us on this new adventure.
P3
practice practice perform.
Zombie Magic
View Profile
Inner circle
8737 Posts

Profile of Zombie Magic
Smile Smile Smile

Smile
Danny Kazam
View Profile
Inner circle
1516 Posts

Profile of Danny Kazam
Hi Shaun, thanks very much for re sending the dowloads I lost when my computer crashed recently.
You were under no obligation to do so, but it shows how much you guys care about your customers. Now that you are teaming up with Penguin Magic, only greater things can come of it. Congrats, good luck, and thank you!
Keep your dreams alive. Understand to achieve anything requires faith and belief in yourself, vision, hard work, determination, and dedication. Remember all things are possible for those who believe.
MaxfieldsMagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Instead of practicing, I made
2984 Posts

Profile of MaxfieldsMagic
Will the old Paper Crane products be available after the new P3/Penguin team up? Assuming there'll be a change in labeling on future reprints, but is the plan to keep much of the material in print?
Now appearing nightly in my basement.
saysold1
View Profile
Eternal Order
Recovering Cafe addict with only
10462 Posts

Profile of saysold1
Great news - but I alluded to this way way back about 2+ months ago in the original FAX thread... that Acar was buying Papercrane - and P3 is basically a Penguin offshoot.

Of course there was no comment or confirmation at that time Smile

Cool - I love Papercrane ... wish you all the best and much success.

Can someone confirm whether Acar is now the owner of Penguin... and is Maxwell Murphy out?
Creator of The SvenPad Supreme- "One of the most versatile and well made utility devices I have ever used. Highly recommended." Bob Cassidy www.SvenPads.com
Alan Rorrison
View Profile
V.I.P.
2477 Posts

Profile of Alan Rorrison
Awesome folk and great news
SIX
View Profile
Inner circle
New York City
1769 Posts

Profile of SIX
Quote:
On 2013-03-28 01:50, saysold1 wrote:
Great news - but I alluded to this way way back about 2+ months ago in the original FAX thread... that Acar was buying Papercrane - and P3 is basically a Penguin offshoot.

Of course there was no comment or confirmation at that time Smile

Cool - I love Papercrane ... wish you all the best and much success.

Can someone confirm whether Acar is now the owner of Penguin... and is Maxwell Murphy out?

Pretty sure that's publc knowledge now, Acar took over ....Think Maxwell mentions it in his book.
Glenn Watson
View Profile
Special user
731 Posts

Profile of Glenn Watson
When does the sale start? is it open to every one or do you need to be on the mailing list?
This is my 17th year on being a member of the cafe.
ted french
View Profile
Inner circle
Columbus Ohio
1901 Posts

Profile of ted french
Open to everyone
P3
practice practice perform.
Glenn Watson
View Profile
Special user
731 Posts

Profile of Glenn Watson
Thanks,Ted. When does it start?
This is my 17th year on being a member of the cafe.
Zombie Magic
View Profile
Inner circle
8737 Posts

Profile of Zombie Magic
Quote:
On 2013-03-28 20:32, Glenn Watson wrote:
Thanks,Ted. When does it start?

Glenn, it's on the site now.

http://www.papercranemagic.com/

20% OFF EVERYTHING - ends March 31 11:59pm EST
Jon Dee
View Profile
Regular user
146 Posts

Profile of Jon Dee
Ted French, Not only do you have a GREAT Mustache you also deserve great success. You are consistent and work hard. Good Job buddy:)
J-Mac
View Profile
Inner circle
Ridley Park, PA
5291 Posts

Profile of J-Mac
Quote:
On 2014-01-20 15:45, Jon Dee wrote:
Ted French, Not only do you have a GREAT Mustache you also deserve great success. You are consistent and work hard. Good Job buddy:)

You're not Shaun's wife / mother / father, are you? Smile

:bg:

Jim
JackMagic
View Profile
Inner circle
1750 Posts

Profile of JackMagic
Great News for all concerned, never purchased a bad product from P3
Casshan
View Profile
Loyal user
283 Posts

Profile of Casshan
Quote:
On 2014-01-21 05:19, JackMagic wrote:
Great News for all concerned, never purchased a bad product from P3

:)
You can call me Cash!

Email: casshandw@gmail.com
Facebook: Casshan Wallace
Twitter: @Casshan_Wallace
Instagram: @cash_magic
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Paper Crane Magic is soon to be gone and to become P3 (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.13 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL