The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Mentally Speaking » » Looking for a wallet (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2 [Next]
Magical Dimensions
View Profile
Inner circle
5002 Posts

Profile of Magical Dimensions
Hello guys,
I have had a few wallets and have sold a few of them as well. I only have three left that I really use. Two are for seeing, and one is just for loading.

I am looking for a wallet with an index for K. Killer. I DID buy a wallet for this in the past, but the slots were to DEEP. It was really hard to FISH the card out when I needed it.

So what wallet would work as an index that the cards will come out easily? I do not want to fight the wallet is what I am after.

I read on another site that the Heirloom wallet might work.

I don't want to get burn again , so I am asking for help here. I would rather buy one wallet that fits my needs, then to waste my money on a wallet hunt.

Thanks for your replies.
Ray noble
rasp
View Profile
Inner circle
1017 Posts

Profile of rasp
Check out the 'Fourseen wallet', I have not personally handled it, but it is getting some good reviews.

There is a thread on here somewhere.

Ian.
Olympic Adam
View Profile
Inner circle
1237 Posts

Profile of Olympic Adam
Fourseen won't do much for KK,

If your only criteria is to have a wallet for KK -
poker sized cards fit well into the heirloom wallet and are very easy to get in and out - this wallet will only help with KK/heirloom (and other similar effects obviously), fourseen has many other features that make it worthwhile, there are some other things you can do with the Heirloom wallet, though not as many of your 'typical' wallet things

If you want a utility wallet that also can hold KK -
I have heard of people using an Infinity wallet for KK before (no experience myself)
dmoses
View Profile
Inner circle
2185 Posts

Profile of dmoses
Have you owned the infinity?
"You're a comedian. You wanna do mankind a service, tell funnier jokes."
TPR by Dave Moses and Iain Dunford
parmenion
View Profile
Inner circle
Switzerland/Zürich
3993 Posts

Profile of parmenion
My vote goes for the infinity!
It does the job plus he has a peek compartiment and it's a real hip pocket.
As said Adam, the Four seen is useless for what you wants to do.
Rasp have you read the post of magical dimension ? I don't think so... are you a friend to Matthew and try to help him to sell his wallet?
If yes, you don't help him at all!
“I love talking about nothing. It is the only thing I know anything about.”
<BR>Oscar Wilde experimentaliste <br>
<BR>Artist pickpocket Professional
<BR>
<BR>Looking for the best book test in French? send me a PM!
rasp
View Profile
Inner circle
1017 Posts

Profile of rasp
Parmenion, why do you always have to be so *** negative........... do you practice hard at being an ar-e, or are you just naturally gifted.

I simply pointed him to an item that might be of help and gets good reviews.

Chill out for god sake!!
Magical Dimensions
View Profile
Inner circle
5002 Posts

Yes, I really don't care much for other stuff that can be done with the wallet. If it comes with a neat feature or two, then that is cool. I just want something for KK.

The main thing is for the cards being easy to remove, anything else is just overkill for me.

The infinity sounds interesting. I will do a little search on it.

Best
Ray
rasp
View Profile
Inner circle
1017 Posts

Profile of rasp
Hi Ray, I have two heirloom wallets.

PM me if your interested in buying the unused one I have.

Ian.
parmenion
View Profile
Inner circle
Switzerland/Zürich
3993 Posts

Profile of parmenion
Quote:
On 2013-03-28 15:51, rasp wrote:
Parmenion, why do you always have to be so *** negative........... do you practice hard at being an ar-e, or are you just naturally gifted.

I simply pointed him to an item that might be of help and gets good reviews.

Chill out for god sake!!

I'm naturally gifted and you know what, I read the post of people and answer if I can according to and don't speak about something doesn't fit to the demand ;-)
“I love talking about nothing. It is the only thing I know anything about.”
<BR>Oscar Wilde experimentaliste <br>
<BR>Artist pickpocket Professional
<BR>
<BR>Looking for the best book test in French? send me a PM!
Magical Dimensions
View Profile
Inner circle
5002 Posts

Ian,
I would have no use for the picture side of this wallet. How many cards will it hold?

Ray
rasp
View Profile
Inner circle
1017 Posts

Profile of rasp
Hi Ray,

Not used mine for quite a while, but think I have it set up for twelve mini cards. Not sure about full size poker cards.

I am away from home at the moment because of the Easter holiday, but can check next Thursday when back.

Ian.
Sean Giles
View Profile
Inner circle
Cambridge/ UK
3727 Posts

Profile of Sean Giles
A wallet designed for purpose.

http://www.tonycurtismagic.com/killerwallet.html

Best
Sean
Isper
View Profile
Veteran user
361 Posts

Profile of Isper
I really like the Espionage wallet. But the DVD that comes with it is not very good.
Olympic Adam
View Profile
Inner circle
1237 Posts

Profile of Olympic Adam
If all you want to do is KK, go for Heirloom wallet or the killer wallet linked above (i have heirloom and may buy the killer one to have some other things ready)
Bill Cushman
View Profile
Inner circle
Florida
2821 Posts

Profile of Bill Cushman
I use the Outlaw Hideout for KK, , the full version. It is exactly the same style hip pocket wallet I've carried for over 30 years and I am even able to use the index for a second effect. It's very well made and perfect for me.
Magical Dimensions
View Profile
Inner circle
5002 Posts

Hi Bill,
I am a little bit worried about an outlaw wallet. This was the wallet that I had where the cards fell below the top of the slot. With the sewed lip of the slot, I found it hard to remove a card. I had to dig my finger down into the deep slot and when I pulled the card upward with my figure, it would get caught on the lip of the pocket/slot. I sold my wallet because it didn't work the way that I wanted.

I really like outlaw wallets and I still use two of them. One is a card case very much like the panther and the other is the 3m wallet. I would like to buy another outlaw with an index, but don't want to have the same issues as I did before. I am a little shy about them now.

Ray
Magical Dimensions
View Profile
Inner circle
5002 Posts

I am really interested in a new wallet that is coming out called the annihilation. http://www.mentalvoyage.com/index_files/......llet.htm

With 8 card slots, I should be able to use 16 cards!

Ray
Olympic Adam
View Profile
Inner circle
1237 Posts

Profile of Olympic Adam
Quote:
On 2013-03-29 02:13, Magical Dimensions wrote:
I am really interested in a new wallet that is coming out called the annihilation. http://www.mentalvoyage.com/index_files/......llet.htm

With 8 card slots, I should be able to use 16 cards!

Ray

it does sound good but no fixed date yet, I ordered a Killer wallet after my post last night, I'm sure it will fit your needs
mindmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
London
1367 Posts

Profile of mindmagic
The best wallet I've used for KK is an "ordinary" Pierre Cardin one which cost me about Ł4 from Argos. I don't think they do them any more, though.

Virtually any simple billfold type wallet should work. You don't need to use the credit card slots.

Barry
phillsmiff
View Profile
Inner circle
UK
1621 Posts

Profile of phillsmiff
I use an Infinity wallet that is always loaded for my KK routine for my everyday wallet, and it suits me just right. I don't use the 'index' facility though, it doesn't need it.

Phill
-+: https://www.mythologycodex.com :+-

A collection of incredible jaw-dropping mentalism, now available.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Mentally Speaking » » Looking for a wallet (0 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.14 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL