The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Mentally Speaking » » Looking for a wallet (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Olympic Adam
View Profile
Inner circle
1237 Posts

Profile of Olympic Adam
On the heirloom DVD, Peter Nardi explains something like Peter Nardi's 'Peter Nardi Instant Index System' by Peter Nardi, which may suit someone's needs for using a normal wallet

You don't have to use any fancy wallet for these but the purpose built one is nice and simple
sabitu
View Profile
Special user
USA
533 Posts

Profile of sabitu
Tony Miller's Shiva wallet is a dedicated 8 out wallet that you may be interested in. More info at the link below. I had a few questions about the wallet and RNK was very helpful.

http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......orum=218
Circusman
View Profile
Special user
Kent, England.
570 Posts

Profile of Circusman
Anyone have a topic link for the Fourseen Wallet ? I can't find it in the MC search.

Also, anyone know why Outlaw discontinued the 3M Wallet ?

Thanks,

Bobby.
Demitri
View Profile
Loyal user
275 Posts

Profile of Demitri
I've always loved the original Shogun wallet for KK - While it doesn't have the slots like some of the KK-centric wallets that have come out, it does allow you to open the wallet, remove the card named - and show that the wallet is now empty. I've used Bryn Reynold's $4 solution (mine actually cost a little more...) for the business. Like you, Magical Dimensions - the original wallet I had was cut too deep, and you had to fish around for the card, which bothered me. The shogun is a great size, and always worked perfectly for me with KK.
Big Sam
View Profile
Regular user
Florida
162 Posts

Profile of Big Sam
Demitri

I also use this system - you beat me to the post! Shogun, Reynold's $4 index and mini cards work like a charm.

Sam
Si hoc legere scis nimium eruditionis habes
Demitri
View Profile
Loyal user
275 Posts

Profile of Demitri
Heck yes, Big Sam! It's a match made in mentalism heaven!
espmagic
View Profile
Special user
853 Posts

Profile of espmagic
I recommend the Cassidy, by Nakul Shenoy - I've got three of them, and am selling two. Indexes, peeks, and a variety of cool additions that makes this both a regular pocket-sized dream and an everyday wallet. And, of course, a great deal, if you want it...hint hint...

Lee

http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......rum=76&0
Harry the magic man
View Profile
Loyal user
Spokane, Washington
270 Posts

Profile of Harry the magic man
Fourseen wallet is the one I use and he has a bonus routine which is a version of K. Killer.
Between the conception
And the creation
Between the emotion
And the response
Falls the Shadow
Life is very long- T.S. Eliot "The Hollow Men"
Eddini_81976
View Profile
Inner circle
2183 Posts

Profile of Eddini_81976
Quote:
On 2013-03-28 18:33, Sean Giles wrote:
A wallet designed for purpose.

http://www.tonycurtismagic.com/killerwallet.html

Best
Sean

Well Bill for all intents and purposes the CREATOR of KK says THIS WALLET HERE. So to me at least this would be a no brainer.

God Bless, Ed
"Treat Others As You'd Want To Be Treated" - Jesus Christ
bmmagic24
View Profile
New user
9 Posts

Profile of bmmagic24
Quote:
On 2013-03-28 10:20, Magical Dimensions wrote:
Hello guys,
I have had a few wallets and have sold a few of them as well. I only have three left that I really use. Two are for seeing, and one is just for loading.

I am looking for a wallet with an index for K. Killer. I DID buy a wallet for this in the past, but the slots were to DEEP. It was really hard to FISH the card out when I needed it.

So what wallet would work as an index that the cards will come out easily? I do not want to fight the wallet is what I am after.

I read on another site that the Heirloom wallet might work.

I don't want to get burn again , so I am asking for help here. I would rather buy one wallet that fits my needs, then to waste my money on a wallet hunt.

Thanks for your replies.
Ray noble

Ray

It sounds like what would suit you perfectly is the Hip Pocket Bombshell Wallet by Anthony Miller ($50) coupled with Anthony Miller's Soft Touch Wallet Index ($20). Although I don't actually have it, he advertises the index to specifically be used with KK. And as you can see in this video (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eygtKcZ46aI), these two items together allow for a showing of an empty wallet, AND a sealed-off, isolated card produced from a prominent place in the wallet. If I ever get a specific wallet for KK, I'll probably go with this coupling.

Of course I've also heard good things about the Outlaw Hideout Wallet, the Killer Wallet by Tony Curtis, and SAW.
TheGingerWizard
View Profile
Special user
584 Posts

Profile of TheGingerWizard
I think if you are looking for a wallet for KK then you are using a hammer to crack a walnut buying a 'gimmick' wallet. I have had the heirloom wallet and sold it, as to me it was bl00dy massive. Go to a shop that sells a lot of different wallets and see what you can find, it will be a LOT cheaper too. The best KK wallet I ever had was a FCUK wallet I picked up at a shoe shop. It was a great size and I used notes in the wallet as further dividers. The best 'marketed' wallet I have seen for KK is the one that comes with Mark Elsdon's On The Mark, this will hold the full set up too and is the one I'm using currently. Guess what though, those wallets aren't purpose built, he did what I suggested above and got a load of the one that was best!!
Amirá
View Profile
Inner circle
MentalismCenter.com
5114 Posts

Profile of Amirá
I use the one from Tony Curtis as my daily wallet. Its excellent and best of all, holds money!!!

Best
Pablo
Performer and Author

Mentalism Center: The best online space to get quality Mentalism
www.mentalismcenter.com

Arkanosophy: The Boutique for Mystery Performers
www.arkanosophy.com
jakeg
View Profile
Inner circle
1720 Posts

Profile of jakeg
I just came a Killer Wallet by Knepper & Curtis, never used, like brand new, that I am looking to trade. Especially interested in kid's magic dvds, and stuff on the business end of magic. If interested, please PM.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Mentally Speaking » » Looking for a wallet (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL