The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Good News! » » Happy Easter!!! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Mike Maturen
View Profile
Inner circle
Michigan's Beautiful Sunrise Side
2726 Posts

Profile of Mike Maturen
As we begin this Holy Saturday, I pray that all of you, my Brothers and Sisters in Christ, would enter into the Paschal Mystery, remembering the great Love that our Saviour showed unto us yesterday with His death on a cross in atonement for our sins. I pray that tomorrow, as we celebrate His joyous Resurrection, we remember those in our midst who are in need of His love, His peace and His mercy.

I also ask that you would join me in prayer for the Repose of the Soul of Ron Beyers...a member of my Parish and Brother in the Knights of Columbus. Please remember in your prayers,. his wife and family as they enter Easter without him in their physical presence. ETERNAL REST GRANT UNTO HIM, O LORD, LET PERPETUAL LIGHT SHINE UPON HIM. MAY HE REST IN PEACE.

May the Grace and Peace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you all.
Mike Maturen
World of Wonder Entertainment
The Magic and Mayhem of Mike Maturen
989-335-1661
mikematuren@gmail.com

AUTHOR OF "A NEW DAWN--Weekly Wisdom From Everyday Life"

member: International Magician's Society
Dougini
View Profile
Inner circle
The Beautiful State Of Maine
6772 Posts

Profile of Dougini
He is risen! And ya know the greatest thing of all? NOTHING's CHANGED! He's still alive! And ohhhh, man! The state He is in right now...we could not imagine. What I wouldn't give for a time machine to watch it all go down.

To see the look on the apostles' faces when they recognized Him! Ha! Now they believe...without a doubt.

Yeah...the Resurrection itself...wow, probably would kill a man, if he was exposed to that Power. Still would have been a spectacular sight! And imagine, friends, He sits at the "right hand of The Father"! What does that even mean?? It truly is outside our imaginations.

The Spirit says, "Be thankful. Be kind to others." That covers a LOT! Yeah. I AM thankful. I cannot tell you the miracles...-chokes me up-...the utter MIRACLES I have seen...just in the past five years! We don't have much time. I can tell you right now. Be thankful. Forgive. That's hard. Do it. You DON'T want to have "issues" when the time comes.

Blessings!

Doug
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Good News! » » Happy Easter!!! (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL