The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Unleashed by Gregory Wilson (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5
D0N DASHER
View Profile
New user
58 Posts

Profile of D0N DASHER
Quote:
On 2013-07-07 12:05, Sean Giles wrote:
Yes and that one person usually turns out to be ___ Smile you've just entered the thread and claimed an issue that doesn't exist. It was a simple point that if they are stainless steel, they shouldn't be advertised as made from sterling silver. Not exactly a controversial position is it? Just common sense.

The fact that the routine is good doesn't really have any relevance.

Of course you are correct Sean. Deceptive advertising can be considered a criminal offense. Anyone who would argue this (some are even attacking you), is obviously a shill and probably a criminal themselves.

Magicians helping magicians accept false advertising? Really, really sad.

When the owner of a certain magic company PM's me to tell me what my view should be I just tell them to get lost. I guess certain others here are more easily pushed around.

If it's not sterling silver and it's advertised as such, report them to the authorities. Don't waste time here. If someone is sensitive to metals and buys this thinking it's silver because it was advertised as such, the seller will be liable for damages. Whether that be pain and suffering from a rash, sleep disturbances, kidney problems... it's basically a free-for-all now that the dealer has been notified of the misleading statements and elected to keep the ad copy the way it was.

Now we're talking negligence. It's all been documented here. Someone needs to step up and collect! Put a stop to this.

DD

DD
Zombie Magic
View Profile
Inner circle
I went out for a beer and now have
8737 Posts

Profile of Zombie Magic
How did Don Dasher slip through the Magic Café's crack security team and rejoin with the same ID?

:sun:
Sean Giles
View Profile
Inner circle
Cambridge/ UK
3727 Posts

Profile of Sean Giles
Quote:
On 2013-07-07 12:59, JackMagic wrote:
Quote:
On 2013-07-07 12:51, professorwho wrote:
Silver tarnishes pretty badly so I would hope they are not silver!

Good point funny how everyone that has seen it a the penguin lecture states how good it is , yet the person that is obsessed that it has to be silver has an alternative view , same as the whiteboard effect from last year !

Ah, I remember you now. You're the guy that got upset last year because I didn't like your whiteboard! Are you really still not over that? I didn't realise you would be hurt so badly just because I didn't like something. It was just an opinion, don't take it to heart so much.
123crampt
View Profile
Veteran user
389 Posts

Profile of 123crampt
And I assume you have evidence that it's the same person Zombie
Zombie Magic
View Profile
Inner circle
8737 Posts

Profile of Zombie Magic
Quote:
On 2013-07-08 02:14, 123crampt wrote:
And I assume you have evidence that it's the same person Zombie

It could also be me or you. That happens when you go to a costume party. You never quite know who is who.
D0N DASHER
View Profile
New user
58 Posts

Profile of D0N DASHER
Quote:
On 2013-07-07 15:22, Zombie Magic wrote:
How did Don Dasher slip through the Magic Café's crack security team and rejoin with the same ID?

Clever tyrants are never punished.

ⱭD
Zombie Magic
View Profile
Inner circle
8737 Posts

Profile of Zombie Magic
Quote:
On 2013-07-08 16:53, D0N DASHER wrote:

ⱭD

Volare, oh oh...

That's a great song!
D0N DASHER
View Profile
New user
58 Posts

Profile of D0N DASHER
And this might be the best version of that song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vb97nlbJD0Q

I apologize for causing Zombie to once again stray off-topic. Stay focused Zombie. Keep your eye on the brains.

ⱭD
Xiqual
View Profile
Inner circle
Upper left quadrant
4934 Posts

Profile of Xiqual
Not the same person.
James

Quote:
On 2013-07-08 16:53, D0N DASHER wrote:
Quote:
On 2013-07-07 15:22, Zombie Magic wrote:

ⱭD
Still with the Chinese circus Smile
Zombie Magic
View Profile
Inner circle
8737 Posts

Profile of Zombie Magic
That's right, the other Don Dasher wan't all caps. If I get banned and come back with ZOMBIE MAGIC in caps...I bet they'd notice. Maybe I'm just special;-)
D0N DASHER
View Profile
New user
58 Posts

Profile of D0N DASHER
Quote:
On 2013-07-08 20:57, Zombie Magic wrote:
That's right, the other Don Dasher wan't all caps. If I get banned and come back with ZOMBIE MAGIC in caps...I bet they'd notice. Maybe I'm just special;-)

I don't think that will work.

Instead you should put up a fake forum, a duplicate of the one you got banned from. Link to it from the old forum so users end up here without realizing. In the new forum, you'll have mysteriously reappeared.

Please stop gawking now, you're making me feel like some kind of freak.

ⱭD
NocturnalMagic
View Profile
New user
96 Posts

Profile of NocturnalMagic
For the record, do not be afraid to do this !!!! Yes it is bold, but if you practice, yes the word so many magicians hate, they want everything to be self working (including me). But if you take the time to practice, this is a killer. I literally worked on it for around an hour to go to my guinea pig, my wife. She usually catches me on things of this sort due to the fact shes seen em do them all before. This one left her asking "do it again", and when we went to dinner she said are you going to do your new trick tonight? She never brings up magic, ever !!
tobajer
View Profile
New user
53 Posts

Profile of tobajer
Quote:
On 2014-01-04 01:47, NocturnalMagic wrote:
For the record, do not be afraid to do this !!!! Yes it is bold, but if you practice, yes the word so many magicians hate, they want everything to be self working (including me). But if you take the time to practice, this is a killer. I literally worked on it for around an hour to go to my guinea pig, my wife. She usually catches me on things of this sort due to the fact shes seen em do them all before. This one left her asking "do it again", and when we went to dinner she said are you going to do your new trick tonight? She never brings up magic, ever !!

I agree 100%. I am new to magic and like when it is self working and you end clean, as it takes a lot of pressure from me. Anyway I learned that doing "real" magic forces boldness, courage and a lot of practice - especially in misdirection. Love that effect as it fries peoples minds.
cricketer15
View Profile
Loyal user
Sydney, Australia
248 Posts

Profile of cricketer15
I bought this a long time ago. havent had the opportunity to tried this but after reading nocturnalmagic it motivated me to give this a go in the street and to practice.
Anything is Possible
tobajer
View Profile
New user
53 Posts

Profile of tobajer
I am suprised "Unleashed" has only so few posts. This is killer. Needs a bit of practice but pays off big time
Legendary Wizard
View Profile
Inner circle
The Wizard , The Legend 162,885,947,3659,
1694 Posts

Profile of Legendary Wizard
Yeah I agree . A complete worker .
" Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one " ...

- Albert Einstein
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Unleashed by Gregory Wilson (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL