We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Oldies... but goodies! » » How can I locate the Jack Hughes estate? (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
alanm99
View Profile
Regular user
England, UK
114 Posts

Profile of alanm99
Yes, Bernard was his son. Just pray that you don't get a son like him. if you know the history you know what I mean.
linhughes
View Profile
New user
1 Post

Profile of linhughes
Hello. Jack Hughes's granddaughter here and yes, the Pathe News clip is indeed of his children; my mother, Bernice, and my late uncle Bernard. It is only by some bizarre Google chance that I landed on this website tonight and I have to say that I find this thread completely fascinating. Bernice is somewhat surprised that nobody has contacted her personally regarding her father's estate as she has been a member of the IBM for most of her life and is well known to many of the names mentioned above. Curious to learn who the 'male family member' is (Mr.'NO NAME MENTIONED ), as the UK branch of the Hughes family can now be counted on one small hand and we would be very interested to know more.
hugmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
7378 Posts

Profile of hugmagic
I am a Hughes also but no relation (that I know of). My family came from Wales.

Richard
Richard E. Hughes, Hughes Magic Inc., 352 N. Prospect St., Ravenna, OH 44266 (330)296-4023
www.hughesmagic.com
email-hugmagic@raex.com
Write direct as I will be turning off my PM's.
Chance Wolf
View Profile
Inner circle
2425 Posts

Profile of Chance Wolf
Lin has made contact with me and I will finally get to the bottom of this issue.
She is a wonderful person and it will be a true honor to chat with her and Bernice!
Hopefully good things will come from our meeting.
Chance
Creator of Wacky Wolf Productions & Fine Collectibles

A DECADE of building Magic and we're just getting started!

http://www.wolfsmagic.com
Chance Wolf
View Profile
Inner circle
2425 Posts

Profile of Chance Wolf
Hey folks,
I have had the true honor of speaking with Bernice (Daughter of jack Hughes) and Lin (Daughter of Bernice)!
MANY questions were answered and many falsehoods were uncovered.
I can only say that BIG things are in the works!
I will keep you posted as the project progresses.
Thanks
Chance Wolf
Creator of Wacky Wolf Productions & Fine Collectibles

A DECADE of building Magic and we're just getting started!

http://www.wolfsmagic.com
gimpy2
View Profile
Special user
947 Posts

Profile of gimpy2
I ran across this old thread and became curious as to the out come or further information. I think Chance Wolf quit posting on the Café a while back.
Wizard of Oz
View Profile
Inner circle
Most people wish I didn't have
5321 Posts

Profile of Wizard of Oz
I'd be interested too Gimpy.
Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain.
gimpy2
View Profile
Special user
947 Posts

Profile of gimpy2
I did look in to this a bit more and found This to Pretty much be the last mention of the subject. Chance is crediting Jack Hughes for one of his newer products. So not sure what that means.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Oldies... but goodies! » » How can I locate the Jack Hughes estate? (1 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL