We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » All tied up! » » The Sydney harbour escape on hold, Arthur's frustration (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Ian McColl
View Profile
Inner circle
1490 Posts

Profile of Ian McColl
Arthur has just emailed me to say the date for his Sydney harbour escape has had to be changed. Arthur has had to go to hospital for spinal surgery. With three pins in his back he will have to wait a while to be pain free for the stunt. He hopes and is planning for it to be August this year. Val and his daughter Helen are taking great care of him and I am sure Val especially will have him fit and well to perform another dangerous escape.
Doc Allgood
View Profile
Regular user
Houston, TX
156 Posts

Profile of Doc Allgood
Here's wishing the Coghlans all the best and I hope Arthur has a speedy recovery.
dave_matkin
View Profile
Inner circle
4469 Posts

Profile of dave_matkin
Send him my best Ian (not that he's heard of me) but shucks ..... Pass on my best wishes!
Ian McColl
View Profile
Inner circle
1490 Posts

Profile of Ian McColl
Doc and Dave, (that should be a TV show) Arthur has the URL and I am sure he has seen you posts.
dave_matkin
View Profile
Inner circle
4469 Posts

Profile of dave_matkin
In that case bugger off Ian ! You're not needed to pass on anything! Smile go get to the stoning (is that too obscure?)

I am cringing about the pins in the back.....I have had them in my feet several times but in the back sounds nasty!

Arthur

All the best for the surgery and I hope it goes well! Don't take any heat from Val and Helen ...... This is not "man flu" make sure they look after you properly!

All the best for a speedy recovery! And maybe you can use the current situation to build on the press coverage so far? I am happy for you to fly me out there to take you place Smile NOT the lying on your back for weeks recovering! Although I have experience of that Smile

TTFN Dave
magic123
View Profile
Loyal user
273 Posts

Profile of magic123
Really Hate seeing someone as Nice as Arthur being screwed over.

Magic 123
magic123
View Profile
Loyal user
273 Posts

Profile of magic123
Does anyone have a report as to how Arthur is doing ?

Magic123
thegreatnippulini
View Profile
Inner circle
of Hell because I've made
2589 Posts

Profile of thegreatnippulini
Someone down there tell him that Nippulini is "pulling for him"
The Great Nippulini: body piercer, Guinness World Record holder, blacksmith and man with The World's Strongest Nipples! Does the WORLD care? We shall see...
http://www.greatnippulini.com
Ian McColl
View Profile
Inner circle
1490 Posts

Profile of Ian McColl
After emailing Arthur with the new well wisher posted here I was presently surprised to get a phone call from Arthur this morning. A while back Arthur had back surgery and this had given him some ongoing pain. In the last month, Arthur had also had some knee surgery and this went perfect. Now he walks taller and straighter, the niggling problems with his back have gone.
Arthur thanks all those who continue to support and think of him.
He says he is fit as a fiddle, and preparation for his under water escape in the Sydney harbour are still progressing well. Still hoping for an August this year date. Arthur has been kind enough to share details of the escape and it’s going to be a good one. There is still going to be Arthur, concrete and masses of water and no air. Stay tuned.
dave_matkin
View Profile
Inner circle
4469 Posts

Profile of dave_matkin
Quote:
On 2013-05-25 21:55, Ian McColl wrote:
There is still going to be Arthur, concrete and masses of water ...

Wouldn't be an Arthur escape without an Arthur. I thought Australia wasn't too heavy on water..... Or is that why he's doing it at the harbour?

Glad to hear he is doing well! And the surgery has helped.

Best wishes to him and can't wait till August.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » All tied up! » » The Sydney harbour escape on hold, Arthur's frustration (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.14 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL