The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Ghost Writer by Spider (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

ZoOpDoG
View Profile
Veteran user
All the cool people have
311 Posts

Profile of ZoOpDoG
Experimenting with this tonight. Is anyone familiar with this? I am wondering the safety of the chemical involved. How must surfaces it has been applied to be cleaned before they are free of the chemicals? Can a liquid exposed to the chemicals be consumed? Do I need poision control on speed dial when using this or is it relatively safe? Thanks.
ZoOpDoG
View Profile
Veteran user
All the cool people have
311 Posts

Profile of ZoOpDoG
So far....

Not resistant to being wiped with a paper towel. I allowed over 15 min to pass after application. Advertised as glass could be cleaned " by any woman" and effect would remain. Not so far.

Not resistant to liquid. Filled glass with water after allowing 15 min to dry. effect was gone. Dvd did not claim it would. I was just curious.

Effect was completely clear and was activated when powder was applied as advertised. Amount applied needs adjusted as there was a visible run.

I think this effect has potential. Anyone working with this have any tips?
Michael_MacDonald
View Profile
1964 - 2016
Washington
2034 Posts

Profile of Michael_MacDonald
Post a link to it?
Papasmurf
View Profile
Special user
NW Ont Canada
540 Posts

Profile of Papasmurf
ZoOpDoG
View Profile
Veteran user
All the cool people have
311 Posts

Profile of ZoOpDoG
Thank you for the link! Not much of a review there so I will move my notes over to that thread where people are already discussing it.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Ghost Writer by Spider (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL