The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » What is my new investment? Need suggestions :) (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
harris
View Profile
Inner circle
Harris Deutsch
8812 Posts

Profile of harris
If I didn't already have a great straight jacket, I would invest in one.

Had mine for 25 years.

It works well for teens to prison programs.

Last weekend I used it during a 3 hour presentation for clinicians that work with D.O.C. ..the department of corrections.

Harris
Harris Deutsch aka dr laugh
drlaugh4u@gmail.com
music, magic and marvelous toys
http://magician.org/member/drlaugh4u
Acecardician
View Profile
Inner circle
New Orleans
1390 Posts

Profile of Acecardician
Quote:
On 2013-04-07 08:50, Jonace wrote:

I am not really looking for a personal tip for me. But more of a... What would Your Investment be ?

GO Wild Smile

My investment?: I would get all of the w*lf magic and pr* mystic and *utlaw and sm*ky m*untain products. The entire inventory.
And some more Chinese Sticks.

ACE Smile
Greensboro
View Profile
New user
73 Posts

Profile of Greensboro
I'd invest in a Vanguard Indexed Fund, and practice my double lifts.
NocturnalMagic
View Profile
New user
96 Posts

Profile of NocturnalMagic
I am a sucker for mismade flag. Packs so small, with a good patter and a good cjhange bag, lets the kids feel like they are part of the magic and it confuses the adults as well. I also love Wonder Bubble and a dove pan for the same reasons, just purchased me SMM Pizza box this week, will leave a verdict for it next week.
Bob1Dog
View Profile
Inner circle
Wife: It's me or this houseful of
1159 Posts

Profile of Bob1Dog
Quote:
On 2013-04-18 03:39, NocturnalMagic wrote:
I am a sucker for mismade flag. Packs so small, with a good patter and a good cjhange bag, lets the kids feel like they are part of the magic and it confuses the adults as well. I also love Wonder Bubble and a dove pan for the same reasons, just purchased me SMM Pizza box this week, will leave a verdict for it next week.

If you're not delighted with your pizza box, I guarantee you will sell it quickly and easily. A wonderful effect.
What if the Hokey Pokey really IS what it's all about? Smile

My neighbor rang my doorbell at 2:30 a.m. this morning, can you believe that, 2:30 a.m.!? Lucky for him I was still up playing my drums.
KC Cameron
View Profile
Inner circle
Raleigh, North Carolina
1944 Posts

Profile of KC Cameron
Everyone seems to missing the boat (pun intended). If you are going on a cruise ship there are four things that are excellent investments:
1) water wings
2) porta potty
3) bottled water
4) Parrot for the parrot/cruise ship joke - live.

Other than those, I would look into the Magellan Master Levitation

Not sure why so many are so snippy on this thread . . .
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » What is my new investment? Need suggestions :) (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL