The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » Trinity Floating Table (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

RyanDicharry
View Profile
New user
53 Posts

Profile of RyanDicharry
I have searched the forms but have not found the answer to my question:

Anyone who owns or has had the chance to compare Losanders tables what are the thoughts on the trinity table ? Price is not an issue. Just wondering how it compares to the others?

Ryan
Oliver Ross
View Profile
Inner circle
Europe
1724 Posts

Profile of Oliver Ross
Hi Ryan,

Try to contact Matt Adams via pm, he owns a Trinity and a Super Deluxe Losander floating table.

Without being mean, but it's strange, that you didn't check the newest topics before posting your request, because he states it in another topic named "Floating Table", 10 rows down from yours in the same section... Smile

Good luck,

Oliver.
Matt Adams
View Profile
Special user
Harvest, AL
827 Posts

Profile of Matt Adams
Forums can be a tricky thing to search sometimes. I have trouble myself.

Yep, I own the Trinity. Here's some thoughts -

It's slightly taller than the others.

The gimmick isn't quite as smooth on mine compared to the Super Deluxe - SD floats like a dream. But I've owned two SD's and the gimmicks were different on both (one smaller than the other) - they truly are custom-made so it may not be a real difference between Trinity and SD's.

The cloth is NOT as easily removed from the table at the end of the routine. Because of the edge, it may catch so you have to semi-fold it and then pull it off. Not a huge deal, but you can just grab the back of the SD cloth and it slides right off.

The Trinity has a cool edge which allows for closeup stuff to be done and then you can float it. Pretty neat. I also like the other attachment that clips to the edge. This attachment is supposed to be used to hold your table cloth (you can see it in the photos), but I also use it to hold other things for my routines (forgive me, but things which I don't care to share publicly at this time).

It takes just a few minutes more to setup because of the 6 leg pieces instead of two when compared to SD. But it's not really that noticeable. The top of the Trinity will never come apart EVER (because of the design) - but the SD has that risk of coming off and then you have a floating table top and the base can crash down - although this risk is slight if you use it correctly. Smile

That's about it I guess. I love both and use both for different purposes. To me it FEELS like the trinity can support more weight - although I don't typically put anything on my tables (other than to hang something from the Trinity attachment).

Hope this helps.

Instagram: @mattadamsministries

Facebook: www.facebook.com/mattadamsministries
Matt Adams
View Profile
Special user
Harvest, AL
827 Posts

Profile of Matt Adams
PS - I also owned a basic table briefly. Forgot about that one. Smile Bought it to flip it, basically. Anyway, it was also a good table, just not as fancy of a design. But great for the guys who are tempted to buy a knockoff instead, only because of price. It's MUCH better quality than those Chinese rip-offs.

Instagram: @mattadamsministries

Facebook: www.facebook.com/mattadamsministries
RyanDicharry
View Profile
New user
53 Posts

Profile of RyanDicharry
Thanks Matt.

That answers my question.

Oliver, thanks for pointing me in the right direction however, before you tried "not to be mean" if you would have taken the time to actually read my first post I state " I have not found the answer to my question in the other forms". Some of you guys never cease to amaze me. FYI I read every form about the tables prior to posting.

Ryan
john magic wright
View Profile
New user
48 Posts

Profile of john magic wright
Think about a floating table the table has a cloth over it so during performance you only see 60% of the table so I believe the larger the legs at the bottom the more convincing and visually the table is floating in the air because a lot of it is the cloth if that makes any sense so you want the beefer bottom you can get. So the other Losander tables that have the gold ball in the post in 4 feet and legs appear to be heavier and more table
Nat
View Profile
Special user
566 Posts

Profile of Nat
I have Losander Floating table and AntiGravity Box - the DVD works for the floating table; however, the Box DVD, there's no audio. Please help. Thanks. Nat
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » Trinity Floating Table (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL