The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Magic Café Tech Help Area » » Last post (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

RichLucas
View Profile
New user
Haddonfield, NJ
38 Posts

Profile of RichLucas
How do I find my last post?
FrenchDrop
View Profile
Inner circle
I can name that tune in
1647 Posts

Profile of FrenchDrop
Easiest way: Click on your user name at the top of the page (where it says "You are logged in as RichLucas"). Then click on "View this user's posts in the last 30 days." Your last post will be at the top of the list that appears.

(As the link suggests, it only shows your posts from the past 30 days. So if you made your last post more than 30 days ago, you won't find it this way.)
"A great magician has said of his profession that its practitioners '… must pound and rack their brains to make the least learning go in, but quarrelling always comes very naturally to them.'” -- Susanna Clarke, Jonathan Strange and Mr Norrell
Jim Sparx
View Profile
Inner circle
Far Out, Texas
1144 Posts

Profile of Jim Sparx
If more than 30 days try this with google search:

site:themagiccafe.com RichLucas
Dave Scribner
View Profile
Assistant Manager
Lake Hopatcong, NJ
5153 Posts

Profile of Dave Scribner
At this point, it doesn't really matter how you look. You don't have any posts so searching will have 0 returns.
Where the magic begins
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Magic Café Tech Help Area » » Last post (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.08 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL