The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » NoNAME by Arthur (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

FleGz
View Profile
New user
41 Posts

Profile of FleGz
Hello guys

For all coin magic lovers, we are glad to share with you a trick by Arthur C alias Ticho who is one of France's top coin worker.

You can watch the performance here : http://magicalsleight.com/product/Downloads/25

All the best,

Yoann
mystre71
View Profile
Inner circle
martinsburg west virginia
1666 Posts

Profile of mystre71
I like the flow of the routine, and his timming. Looks nice.
Walk around coin box work check it out here https://www.magicalmystries.com/products
mehdielamri
View Profile
New user
82 Posts

Profile of mehdielamri
Wow !
Women are magical ... so I became a magician.
Mb217
View Profile
Inner circle
8511 Posts

Profile of Mb217
Very nice. I really enjoy the confidence he exudes. You can see that he has tremendous belief in his abilities and so the demonstrations come across effortlessly, as they should look. It's a great feeling to have the moves down so well that it just opens the doors to letting your thinking take you where it will. Good feeling, good stuff from Arthur and the French Underground. Love the Underground, some of the best stuff comes from magical undergrounds from all around the world, usually right beneath our noses. Smile I love it and good luck to Arthur with this new offering, hope to see even more from him. Smile

And thanks FleGz for posting this...Welcome to the Café. Smile

-Mb (USA)
*Check out my latest: MBs Morgan w/ BONUS: Destiny, Copper Silver INC, Double Trouble, FlySki, Crimp Change - REDUX!, and other fine magic at www.VinnyMarini.com Smile

"Believe in YOU, and you will see the greatest magic that ever was." -Mb Smile
Poof-Daddy
View Profile
Inner circle
Considering Stopping At Exactly
4725 Posts

Profile of Poof-Daddy
WOW!! Look out Ponta. There is a new name in amazing coin magic! I hope there is a DVD coming or out there already.
Cancer Sux - It is time to find a Cure

Don't spend so much time trying not to die that you forget how to live - H's wife to H on CSI Miami (paraphrased).

Smile Smile
bowers
View Profile
Inner circle
Oakboro N.C.
6938 Posts

Profile of bowers
Man that was stupendous I love it.
Todd
george1953
View Profile
Inner circle
Mallorca (Spain)
5944 Posts

Profile of george1953
Don't do coins myself but love to watch someone who knows what hes doing-
By failing to prepare, we are preparing to fail.
taiga
View Profile
Veteran user
Chicoutimi, Qc
317 Posts

Profile of taiga
Saw it... Got it! Really good!
dooblehorn
View Profile
Inner circle
Pittsburg, CA
1715 Posts

Profile of dooblehorn
That was amazing!!
Mad_Lewis
View Profile
Loyal user
France
300 Posts

Profile of Mad_Lewis
Great, great download... got it a while ago. I wish there was more stuff this well constructed out there ! Thanks to the MS team, I do this all the time Smile This is one of my favorite coin routines to perform after the shadow coins !
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » NoNAME by Arthur (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL