The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Osterlind Vol. 4 (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

ScottSullivan
View Profile
Regular user
103 Posts

Profile of ScottSullivan
Could someone who has The Osterlind Mind Mysteries Vol. 4 post a review of/opinion on the S.O.S. Pseudo-Psychometry Bag effect?
Thanks.
benrl
View Profile
Regular user
127 Posts

Profile of benrl
It's just what you think it is. The real value of all four DVD's is Richard's time honed presentation and the thinking that goes into routining ALL his effects.
ScottSullivan
View Profile
Regular user
103 Posts

Profile of ScottSullivan
I have a presentation. What I need to know is, is this an effective and economical way to accomplish Pseudo-Psychometry or does the audience just think, "Trick bag."?
I'm interested in the opinion of someone who has seen this effect performed. I don't care about method unless the method is obvious to laymen.
Scott F. Guinn
View Profile
Inner circle
"Great Scott!" aka "Palms of Putty" & "Poof Daddy G"
6586 Posts

Profile of Scott F. Guinn
The way Richard does it, no they don't think that. Run, don't walk to buy all four volumes of Richard's DVD series.
"Love God, laugh more, spend more time with the ones you love, play with children, do good to those in need, and eat more ice cream. There is more to life than magic tricks." - Scott F. Guinn
My Lybrary Page
Sven Rygh
View Profile
Inner circle
Oslo, Norway.
1945 Posts

Profile of Sven Rygh
Quote:
On 2003-11-24 17:52, ScottSullivan wrote:
I have a presentation. What I need to know is, is this an effective and economical way to accomplish Pseudo-Psychometry or does the audience just think, "Trick bag."?
I'm interested in the opinion of someone who has seen this effect performed. I don't care about method unless the method is obvious to laymen.

My opinion is that this effect can be either a big embarassing flop, or a miracle, making the audience believe that you really are psychic. This is all depending on the presentation, of course.

I guess it's not neccesary to give in my opinion on Richard's presentation Smile

Sven
thehawk
View Profile
Inner circle
2275 Posts

Profile of thehawk
Get the set here. Somebody will be selling all four for around $80. Well worth it.
hmk
View Profile
New user
uk
68 Posts

Profile of hmk
You will probably find like most of us here.even if one of the volumes sticks out.you will eventually end up buying the lot.so far the best dvd collection I've come across.
good luck.
hmk
JHodgeCMI
View Profile
Veteran user
Washington State
352 Posts

Profile of JHodgeCMI
I missed out on this special and I don't want anyone else to spend $45 too much!
Go to
http://www.osterlindmysteries.com and get all four dvd's for $100 including postage!

take care,

Jay

Oh yeah, that special is for a limited time--(don't ask I don't know how long). Also, I have no association with Richard, his site etc.

Jay
Richard Osterlind
View Profile
V.I.P.
2213 Posts

Profile of Richard Osterlind
Gentlemen,

The special was originally going to be until our initial supply of videos ran out. I have, however, made so many friends since they were introduced, and since we are always putting something new up on our website, Jim and I decided to keep ordering and selling the set for $100. We don't make much money and we don't break up sets, but it keeps the goodwill and let's everyone see what is new on our site. We will continue to do this as long as possible.

Richard
7th_Son
View Profile
Elite user
Australia
437 Posts

Profile of 7th_Son
Richard,

Any chance of a volume 5 in the near future?
"Here's to our wives and girlfriends...may they never meet!" - Groucho Marx
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Osterlind Vol. 4 (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL