The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Peter Eggink & Uday Jadugar "MiNTALIST" (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5..9~10~11 [Next]
trueinventor
View Profile
Loyal user
Lynchburg Va
217 Posts

Profile of trueinventor
Thankyou Titanas. Smile I really am honored to hear from you.

Peter Eggink is simply brilliant. I just now realized that I twice mispelled your name and I'm sorry; people mispell mine all the time (Alex) and sometimes I want to just shake them and say:

"NO, not A-L-E-C as in "Smart Alec", IT IS: A-L-E-X as in the man who is no Peter Eggink!"

Usually that kind of a verbal correction and "shaking" leaves a lasting impression and solves the problem...I think it is the "Peter Eggink" part that stays with them the longest: the name just sounds unusual, intellectual, and scientific-y which makes it hard to forget. Smile

Please don't shake ME though, even though I probably deserve a taste of my own medicine: word is you are a pretty strong fella and a force to be reckoned with! Smile

Congratulations again Titanas to you, to Mr. Eggink, and to everyone involved with bringing MiNTALIST to us!

I really do like how this looks a whole lot and, as I often do when I really like something; I will be placing an order for at least two. (I have a way of losing the smaller illusions that pack big wallops within the first week of my leaving the house with them so I usually order my replacement along with my initial order knowing myself like I do). Smile

your friend,
Alec...oh gosh...now I got a self-shaking coming...
Zombie Magic
View Profile
Inner circle
I went out for a beer and now have
8737 Posts

Profile of Zombie Magic
Quote:
On 2013-05-01 23:56, trueinventor wrote:

your friend,
Alec...oh gosh...now I got a self-shaking coming...

HAHAHA. You are VERY funny. Great sense of humor!
trueinventor
View Profile
Loyal user
Lynchburg Va
217 Posts

Profile of trueinventor
Thankyou Zombie. Smile I love making the Café members smile when I can. Many of you have
brightened my day and made the Café a place I so look forward to coming to when I have time.

You were one of the first members to go out of your way to make me feel welcome, Thankyou again.

Also, Uday, I am so sorry I didn't mention you. You are obviously a major part of this
great creation.

Someday, Uday, I will come to you for help with my own idea for an invention: I call it:
"Smack the bill collector upside his head".

It really isn't a magic device so much, it just... smacks a bill collector upside his head!

(My rough prototype involves a rolled-up newspaper--but I'll leave the details up to you: you may decide a magazine is the way to go or...well...I trust your engineering instincts) Smile

I think it will sell like hotcakes! Smile

Oh oh, someone's at the door and I DON'T recognize him...hmmm...where's the newspaper?
M Pitcher
View Profile
Elite user
Around the block
432 Posts

Profile of M Pitcher
Will this be up for pre-sale? I'm anxious to place my order!
Don Dasher
View Profile
Special user
535 Posts

Profile of Don Dasher
If I perform this walk-around am I supposed to put the mints that were held in the fist back into the container for the next table?

I hope not because that would be gross.

What is the reset? I can't picture using the handled mints again and again. Do I need to have new mints for every performance?

DD
Titanas
View Profile
V.I.P.
1985 Posts

Profile of Titanas
DD,
Totally up to you, if you think it is gross you can use new mints, if you don't find it gross you can use same, I would personally use new mints.

Best regards,
Titanas
Product Developer @ Murphys Magic Supplies
M Pitcher
View Profile
Elite user
Around the block
432 Posts

Profile of M Pitcher
I would use fresh (no pun) new mints every single time as long as the reset doesn't take ages. Can the reset be done while walking from one table to another? That would be golden.

MP
Don Dasher
View Profile
Special user
535 Posts

Profile of Don Dasher
I'm just thinking cost.

I would hate to be in a restaurant stuffing the dirty mints back into the container between tables.

$2 per performance then? For walk around I mean.

And I just had an epiphany. I would have to stuff new mints into the old box between tables anyways wouldn't I? With my same filthy hands. And believe me, they are filthy.

DD
Titanas
View Profile
V.I.P.
1985 Posts

Profile of Titanas
DD,
You are way off with the cost.
All I can say as I am trying not to reveal anything here is that you are not going to replace all of the mints, just a few for every performance if you chose to go that way.
Best regards,
Titanas
Product Developer @ Murphys Magic Supplies
gitty
View Profile
Special user
Vienna, Austria
872 Posts

Profile of gitty
Any news about the release date?
WALTHER
gitty
View Profile
Special user
Vienna, Austria
872 Posts

Profile of gitty
I just received the info from Peter that MiNTALIST will be available in 25 days.
WALTHER
gimmickless
View Profile
Veteran user
305 Posts

Profile of gimmickless
Some news about release?
Jean-Luc.R.
View Profile
Inner circle
QUEBEC - CANADA
1436 Posts

Profile of Jean-Luc.R.
I beleive it is going to be out around June 7 !!!

Quote:
On 2013-05-14 15:18, gitty wrote:
I just received the info from Peter that MiNTALIST will be available in 25 days.
Zombie Magic
View Profile
Inner circle
8737 Posts

Profile of Zombie Magic
Jean-Luc.R. I was on Eggink's site and it just says "COMING SOON". Is there a shop that announced a release date? Thanks!
Zombie Magic
View Profile
Inner circle
8737 Posts

Profile of Zombie Magic
I checked the Eggink site and it says

"***PRE-ORDER NOW AND LEARN "A.E 2.0" WHILE YOU WAIT!***
THIS PRODUCT IS EXPECTED TO SHIP ON JULY 1ST, 2013. YOU MAY RESERVE A COPY NOW AND IT WILL SHIP TO YOU WHEN IT ARRIVES.

I had to look up A.E. 2.0 It's a pencil through bill: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cZ5KaTaGnO0
Peter Eggink
View Profile
V.I.P.
Netherlands
423 Posts

Profile of Peter Eggink
Hi Y'all,

We had a small delay on the production side (sorry for that) but now we're pretty much good to go! We made some final adjustments on the gimmick as we wanted this to be beyond perfect -You'll LOVE "MiNTALIST". In about 14 days the first batch will be shipped from our replicator to Murphy's so I guess it'll pop up at your favorite magic shop VERY soon.

I'm taking pre-orders right now through my personal website like Zombie Magic mentioned and as a bonus you'll receive a FREE copy of "A.E 2.0", the instant download. (This offer will stand until June 20th.) I'm SUPER exited about this release and I'm looking forward to see what you guys can come up with using this awesome device Smile

Joy to all,

Peter
https://www.deceptivedreamz.com/product-page/cash-card-by-armanujjaman-abir-peter-eggink

CA$H CARD -a brand new credit card to bill...and vice versa!
Torquay22
View Profile
Loyal user
271 Posts

Profile of Torquay22
Doing magic with everyday items like this is great but it doesn't really appeal to me apart from the changing colours one
pegasus
View Profile
Inner circle
United Kingdom
9075 Posts

Profile of pegasus
Peter, the box label is not the normal 'tic tac' logo, therefore can it be switched for a normal looking label?
magicman29
View Profile
Inner circle
hertfordshire
1240 Posts

Profile of magicman29
Quote:
On 2013-06-14 13:20, pegasus wrote:
Peter, the box label is not the normal 'tic tac' logo, therefore can it be switched for a normal looking label?

From talking with Peter in the past about the 'tic tac' logo, the gimmick can be switched to a different 'tic tac' box.

Kieran
Peter Eggink
View Profile
V.I.P.
Netherlands
423 Posts

Profile of Peter Eggink
[quote]On 2013-06-14 13:43, magicman29 wrote:
Quote:
On 2013-06-14 13:20, pegasus wrote:

Yes -on the DVD there is a section that covers the replacement of the label with a genuine Tic-Tac label if desired. If you wanted to, you can also transfer the gimmick to another tic tac box like Kieran mentioned.

Peter
https://www.deceptivedreamz.com/product-page/cash-card-by-armanujjaman-abir-peter-eggink

CA$H CARD -a brand new credit card to bill...and vice versa!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Peter Eggink & Uday Jadugar "MiNTALIST" (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5..9~10~11 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL