We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Peter Eggink & Uday Jadugar "MiNTALIST" (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8~9~10~11 [Next]
Martin Adams
View Profile
Elite user
456 Posts

Profile of Martin Adams
You can pre-order it here too and you get a free dvd when you pre-order: http://www.mystiquefactory.com/collectio......r-eggink

Best,
Martin
Jean-Luc.R.
View Profile
Inner circle
QUEBEC - CANADA
1438 Posts

Profile of Jean-Luc.R.
Available August 1.
Decomposed
View Profile
Eternal Order
High Desert
12035 Posts

Profile of Decomposed
Tomorrow big day! Finally....... Anyone have any updates regarding Hocus Pocus shipments please advise. This could be the sleeper of the year if description is accurate! Smile

PS: Zombie you in?
pegasus
View Profile
Inner circle
United Kingdom
9305 Posts

Profile of pegasus
Zombie will not be able to answer that question. Not on here anyway.
Decomposed
View Profile
Eternal Order
High Desert
12035 Posts

Profile of Decomposed
Quote:
On 2013-07-31 19:54, pegasus wrote:
Zombie will not be able to answer that question. Not on here anyway.

Huh? Is he okay? Smile
pegasus
View Profile
Inner circle
United Kingdom
9305 Posts

Profile of pegasus
Yeh he's fine. Just taking another forced vacation from the MC.
Peter Eggink
View Profile
V.I.P.
Netherlands
423 Posts

Profile of Peter Eggink
Hey guys,

Finally, Mintalist will roll out today! As a little heads up, The gimmick might come in an "unlocked" state caused during shipping. If this is the case, it's is not an issue at all and will not harm the gimmick in ANY way. You will notice this during the set-up...If you might have any issues or questions regarding this, please don't hesitate to drop me a line...I'm always here to help.

Thanks for all pre-orders and the support everybody Smile

Joy,

Peter
https://www.deceptivedreamz.com/product-page/cash-card-by-armanujjaman-abir-peter-eggink

CA$H CARD -a brand new credit card to bill...and vice versa!
Decomposed
View Profile
Eternal Order
High Desert
12035 Posts

Profile of Decomposed
Thanks pegasus for heads up on Zombie, sure he may be lurking around and watching this while on his vacation. Also thanks for your service.

Peter, please enable PMs. I tried emailing you and never got a reply. I preordered and want all to work smoothly. I do not want to expose for sure here. I am confused about the lock mode wondering now why the lock was put in to begin with if we are unable to lock it again? Of course all is premature, we are all awaiting impatiently. Smile

Decomposing While Its Unlocking Enroute
Decomposed
View Profile
Eternal Order
High Desert
12035 Posts

Profile of Decomposed
Quote:
On 2013-08-01 06:46, Decomposed wrote:
Thanks pegasus for heads up on Zombie, sure he may be lurking around and watching this while on his vacation. Also thanks for your service.

Peter, please enable PMs. I tried emailing you and never got a reply. I preordered and want all to work smoothly. I do not want to expose for sure here. I am confused about the lock mode wondering now if why the lock was put in to begin with if we are unable to lock it again? Of course all is premature.

Decomposing While Its Unlocking Enroute

It would not let me edit the post. So I had to use quote. I take it after reading my up all night postings, the unit WILL allow relocking. Pretty dawg gone excited about this and will be watching my post everyday starting Saturday. Already stocking up on tick tacks for refills.
Peter Eggink
View Profile
V.I.P.
Netherlands
423 Posts

Profile of Peter Eggink
Hey Decomposed,

No worries! You can lock and unlock at will at any time -the gimmick was designed to do so. Standard all units are shipped in "locked" mode but might get "unlocked" during travelling -not saying this is the case though. Although we really packed all single unit securely, sometimes the postal service handles packages like basket balls and may cause the unlocking. Bottom line, In either case, there's nothing to worry about but good to know if you setting up your Mintalist unit. In addition, please do watch the DVD first prior to examine and playing around with your Mintalist gimmick.

Re your e-mail, it must've slipped through! Please send all your questions etc. to: info@peter-eggink.com I'll try to answer them as soon and good as possible!

Peter
https://www.deceptivedreamz.com/product-page/cash-card-by-armanujjaman-abir-peter-eggink

Alex DLF
View Profile
Inner circle
1813 Posts

Profile of Alex DLF
Peter sent some pictures on facebook.. Can't wait !
Get yourself the Flap Cards guide : http://www.penguinmagic.com/p/4435

Make sure to check my review Channel, new reviews coming every week ! http://www.youtube.com/c/alexisreviews
Decomposed
View Profile
Eternal Order
High Desert
12035 Posts

Profile of Decomposed
Thanks for reply Peter. Got notification on shipment. Now the waiting game. Smile
Peter Eggink
View Profile
V.I.P.
Netherlands
423 Posts

Profile of Peter Eggink
Decomposed, you're welcome. Hang in there...Smile

All pre-orders that have been placed through me directly were shipped out as well!

Thanks again,

Peter

drstevemagic
View Profile
Loyal user
Addicted to For Sale Forum so only have
265 Posts

Profile of drstevemagic
Got mine from Hocus Pocus yesterday. Very nicely put together package. Gimmick comes with spare parts - much welcomed feature! Watched DVD which is very well done and includes computer animation graphic instructions for setup and reset. Beautifully done. Will start working with this in the coming week. Highly recommended!
pegasus
View Profile
Inner circle
United Kingdom
9305 Posts

Profile of pegasus
First POSITIVE review is in. Lets hope it stays like that. This could be my next purchase.
magik1
View Profile
Regular user
114 Posts

Profile of magik1
I have looked at this and the gimmick and effect is great! I can't wait to start using it and have kept one from my stock for myself!
http://www.warpedmagic.co.uk/products/mi......gink-dvd

Magik1
Decomposed
View Profile
Eternal Order
High Desert
12035 Posts

Profile of Decomposed
Tricster6
View Profile
Regular user
108 Posts

Profile of Tricster6
Could this be done with the smaller tic tac
pegasus
View Profile
Inner circle
United Kingdom
9305 Posts

Profile of pegasus
There's only one size of tic tac AFAIK.
Decomposed
View Profile
Eternal Order
High Desert
12035 Posts

Profile of Decomposed
Quote:
On 2013-08-05 14:27, Tricster6 wrote:
Could this be done with the smaller tic tac

Negative Tricster....the larger size package, other then creating a tad bit more pocket space creates no hardship I assure you as far as the specs are concerned. Smile

Decomposing Larger Sizes
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Peter Eggink & Uday Jadugar "MiNTALIST" (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8~9~10~11 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.32 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL