We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Society of American Magicians! » » NEW S.A.M. Facebook Page (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

magic4u02
View Profile
Eternal Order
Philadelphia, PA
15111 Posts

Profile of magic4u02
Please check out the S.A.M.'s new FB page! Thank you.

The Society of American Magicians is taking important steps to increase awareness and to provide more benefits to the magic community. This page will provide important announcements, breaking news, and will relay product information to the users. To see this page go to
https://www.facebook.com/TheSocietyOfAmericanMagicians
Kyle Peron

http://www.kylekellymagic.com

Entertainers Product Site

http://kpmagicproducts.com

Join Our Facebook Fan Page at

http://facebook.com/perondesign
BtheDreamer
View Profile
Loyal user
246 Posts

Profile of BtheDreamer
This is exciting - it is open to everyone - not just members.

If you like magic then you should like this page!!!
Ba Ba Booey
View Profile
Special user
In Denver, I have no less than
536 Posts

Profile of Ba Ba Booey
Congratulations on reaching your goal of more than 2400 'likes' on Facebook!!
SIX
View Profile
Inner circle
New York City
1773 Posts

Profile of SIX
If only they managed it well... lol great idea, but what good are likes if you don't respond to the comments. Essentially just seems to be a way to create a sort of "email list" more then actually interact with members.

I just let my membership lapse..not sure if its worth continuing.
Dal
View Profile
Regular user
Dallas, TX
124 Posts

Profile of Dal
Hi Michael--

Interesting comment...unfortunately, I looked through all the messages and the comments left on the page and didn't see one from you. That doesn't mean you didn't leave one, it just means I couldn't find it. It's true though, we don't answer EVERY comment. As an administrator of the group I find that sometimes it's better to step back and let the fans of the page discuss a topic.

Unlike the S.A.M. Compeers page, the new S.A.M. Facebook Fan Page is open to the public. That means there are many non-members on the site. They are there because they enjoy magic or have an interest in magicians. On the Fan Page they can find magic news, views and reviews. We will not discuss methods, politics or personal beliefs. There are other forums for discussions like that.

The S.A.M. Facebook Fan Page is NOT "a way to create a sort of email list more than actually interact with members." If it is marketing at all it would be more like Permission Marketing. The fans of that page are there because they chose to be there. They want to recieve our message. That being said, if you look at the Fan Page you will see very little S.A.M. Marketing.

We are doing many new things with The Society of American Magicians. In the past couple of years we have offered some terrific new benefits to our members. Very soon we will be offering even more benefits that are designed to elevate and advance the art of magic. We are clearly moving toward the future while respecting our history.

I am very sorry that you are choosing not to be a part of our organization as we move ahead. There are many things that you are involved with that could become interesting S.A.M. affiliates. We do appreciate your past participation. Please feel free to message me personally if you have a change of heart.

Your in M-U-M...

Dal Sanders
The Society of American Magicians
President Elect
Advertising Chair
Dal Sanders International Comedy Magician and Illusionist Based In Dallas, TX

The Society of American Magicians Past National President
M.I.M.C.*
threadman77
View Profile
Regular user
104 Posts

Profile of threadman77
What is the facebook page address?
Dal
View Profile
Regular user
Dallas, TX
124 Posts

Profile of Dal
Dal Sanders International Comedy Magician and Illusionist Based In Dallas, TX

The Society of American Magicians Past National President
M.I.M.C.*
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Society of American Magicians! » » NEW S.A.M. Facebook Page (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL