The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Rsvp presents - Chaotic by Kieron Johnson (creator of To the Max) (48 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2~3~4 [Next]
russ stevens
View Profile
Special user
Russ Stevens
571 Posts

Profile of russ stevens
Hello Everyone,

In our quest to bring you really great, value for money multi-project DVDs, we're very proud to welcome you to Kieron Johnson's "Chaotic".

After his first release with us, "To the Max", we were asked by many customers when, and if, Kieron would be releasing more material. The time is now!

Chaotic features NINE audience tested routines, most that we could have released as stand-alone items. The project runs at two and a half hours, features magic with Phones, Balloons, Cards, Forks, Oranges and even Lollypops! All of the material is used by Kieron in his current working set too, so no pipe-dreams here! The official release date is the 26th April, but pre-order now and get 10% discount by quoting on checkout: chaotic10%off

You can check out the trailer here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F2eKD3B4eQo

Thanks again for the continued support!

Best,
Russ
Blindside785
View Profile
Inner circle
Olympia, WA
4541 Posts

Profile of Blindside785
Wow, this looks like some visual stuff. I don't even have to the max yet but Kieron looks like a great creator and an engaging performer. Very excited for this.
Zombie Magic
View Profile
Inner circle
I went out for a beer and now have
8733 Posts

Profile of Zombie Magic
Russ Stevens, great trailer. The rising cards and the fork turning in their hand look flat out spooky.

Here's the descriptions: http://www.rsvpmagic.com/chaotic-by-kieron-johnson/

CIO - Kieron's take on the classic Card In Orange routine. What sets this apart is that the spectator rips the corner off of the chosen torn card and keeps it. It matches, exactly, the card that is inside the orange! Brilliant stuff and a real worker!

Lollypop - Kieron's favourite opening trick, either performed fast or as part of a unique prediction, where the magician produces a thought of object in a flash of fire!

Stop Kicking Me - A sure fire classic in the making. A video is shown of the magician holding a face down card on his phone. A playing card is now FREELY chosen (no force) and the spectator now plays the video that was paused only moments before. When the magician in the video turns over the card he is holding, it's the freely chosen card! A real reputation maker!

Borrowed Phone in Ballon & Wallet- A borrowed phone penetrates inside a Balloon. The Balloon is burst and the phone removed. The balloon is now restored magically and the phone now vanishes visibly, appearing inside your wallet that has been sitting on the table throughout! Mind-blowing, reputation making magic that will get you repeat bookings.

Chaotic FKS - Kieron's unique take on the art of fork bending, including a unique moment where the fork actually twists in the spectators own hand. Unreal.

Transcend - A superb rising card that can use a borrowed Deck and two glasses. The freely chosen card rises completely under your control and inside the covered glasses. This is one that your audiences will talk about, long after you're gone!

Bigger - Kieron's unique take on the Sponge Balls that can play close up or on stage

The 5 Rules of Magic - A quick opening routine that is snappy and above all, amazing

Credit Crunch - A unique way to reveal a chosen playing card on your actual credit card!

The Devils Triumph - Kieron's take on the classic plot that's unlike any other!
Blindside785
View Profile
Inner circle
Olympia, WA
4541 Posts

Profile of Blindside785
My order is in
Iain Moran
View Profile
Special user
Manchester, England
693 Posts

Profile of Iain Moran
I really like Kieron's magic so am very much looking forward to this. Plus he's a worker so I know this material will be practical too!

Iain.
mike donoghue
View Profile
Inner circle
1299 Posts

Profile of mike donoghue
Looking forward to this as I use To The Max everytime I work( used it last night & will be using it in an hour and tomoz.)SO, from watching the trailer of CHAOTIC I know the stuff on it will really play well with an audience.

Kieron definately knows the type of effects that boookers like. It's very visual and can be explained very quickly when someone asks,"what did he do?"

Roll on the next 2 weeks. Looks like Mr Stevens is going to release another excelent product.

Mike Dpnoghue
Rupert Bair
View Profile
Inner circle
?
2181 Posts

Profile of Rupert Bair
After the much dilution of good magic DVDs with ambitious card variation after ambitious card variation, weak magic and badly constructed theory - I think this will be a creative breath of fresh air to many.

Kieron is one of the most creative people I know. He is able to solve any magical problem, and not only able to take the road less travelled to give his audiences something fresh, but does so everytime he performs.

Some beautiful magic here, and more importantly, a valuable lesson in why creativity, entertainment and having your own character and style can triumph over often awkward and fiddly pure sleight of hand routines which are blander than dishwater.

Theatrical, fun, ingenuous, magical, entertaining and different are just some of the words I'd describe Kieron's magic.

Add to card / pre-order it now.

I can't claim it will make you a better and more creative magician and thinker, but it's a brilliant start.
Zombie Magic
View Profile
Inner circle
8733 Posts

Profile of Zombie Magic
For those that aren't familiar with Kieron, here's a clip from his To The Max dvd and you can see what a talented, charismatic performer he is:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PHwTI-ss8M8
Zombie Magic
View Profile
Inner circle
8733 Posts

Profile of Zombie Magic
Here's a clip showing more of Transcend ( the rising card ). From the trailer and the description that It's a signed card that " rises completely under your control and inside the covered glasses ", I'd say this one routine will be worth the price of the DVD.

I cued this up from a clip that shows more of the routine:

http://youtu.be/5FiM8o2xwSk?t=2m28s

Behind the bar, Scotty York used to do a rising card from under a large glass bell. Scotty would perform it just once during his shift and people that had seen it would come to the bar early to get a seat in order to see it again. That's how strong a rising card under a glass is.
Phatmeat
View Profile
Special user
Silver Spring, Maryland
748 Posts

Profile of Phatmeat
Zombie Magic, that "A serious discussion at 4am..." clip made my day. That was friggin' hilarious! Smile
Fire Starter
View Profile
Inner circle
4810 Posts

Profile of Fire Starter
Wow I gotta get this,looks awesome and it is certainly nice to see a decent trailer showing what you are going to get instead of all this hyped up,secretive advertising that has been shown on here of late.Refreshing to see indeed.Well done Kieron.
Daniel Chard
View Profile
New user
38 Posts

Profile of Daniel Chard
Haven known Kieron for several years and seen this material develop over the years! Their is some awesome stuff on here! Very visual audience tested and nice variety!
People who know me, know that I'm generally a pure card guy but their is non card stuff I'd use!

Stop kicking me is great, phone in balloon I'd say is an improvement on pressure and takes it to another level with additional climaxs, card in orange is a fun method Smile but yeah my favourite is the rising card ! Looks great when done in the isolated condition of two glasses!

The 4am discussion was frickin hilarious! I think I made a dirty joke that caused the initial laughter! *** unprofessionalism haha! Will be getting a copy and recommending everyone else to get one as well Smile

Kind regards

Daniel chard
kieronthemighty
View Profile
Special user
617 Posts

Profile of kieronthemighty
Hey guys thanks for the kind words you guys are making me blush was great fun filming my new project.

I am proud very of all the effects on the DVD and think there something for every one on here thanks for all the support and if any one has any question about any thing feel free to pm me.

Kind Regards

Kieron Johnson
bluedragon
View Profile
Veteran user
346 Posts

Profile of bluedragon
I'd also like to highly recommend Kieron's work.

Kieron is an exceptional, clever creator in magic, bringing out incredibly strong routines.

Following on from the success of To The Max, my order is definitely going in.

Thanks very much indeed to Kieron and also to Russ, your DVD production quality is superb Smile

Speak to you soon Kieron.

Kind regards.

Neil.
kieronthemighty
View Profile
Special user
617 Posts

Profile of kieronthemighty
A few of you have asked me what wallet do I use for the phone in wallet well I use the atw but it will work with a occonal wallet or a fred caps wallet hope this helps.

kind regards

Kieron
RNK
View Profile
Inner circle
7528 Posts

Profile of RNK
Well, I have a lot of great close up stuff (i.e. JM BOLD Project, such diverse material making it all one would need for close-up) but I had to check this out- my order is in. After watching Kieron perform and having his "To The Max"- I have a good feeling this is going to be well worth it. Can't wait to get this one Kieron!!

RNK
Check out Bafflingbob.com
russ stevens
View Profile
Special user
Russ Stevens
571 Posts

Profile of russ stevens
Hello Everyone,

Good to see the interest in Kieron's latest project, because he deserves it. I don't think anyone will be unhappy with their purchase and thanks to all of you that have pre-ordered.

On the subject of the Phone in Wallet. Yes, Kieron does use our ATW, which has been custom designed to load a large object such as a phone etc into the wallet in just over a second. That's also inside a sealed envelope if you want! We are currently taking orders for our new ATW Rebooted which will have some new features, including a custom designed Bonsall Envelope load made especially for a phone or large object such as glasses, watches etc! These self seal instantly. So imagine. Finally a phone inside a sealed envelope in seconds!

Best,
Russ
hornet
View Profile
Veteran user
Herts, England
374 Posts

Profile of hornet
Hi Russ,

Any idea of price and when you'll be adding this to the RSVP site?

Thanks

Paul
russ stevens
View Profile
Special user
Russ Stevens
571 Posts

Profile of russ stevens
Hello Paul,

It's available to pre-order on our website under ATW and currently has a special offer for pre-orders. We expect the wallets to arrive in about 2/3 weeks time.

Best,
Russ
hornet
View Profile
Veteran user
Herts, England
374 Posts

Profile of hornet
Thanks Russ!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Rsvp presents - Chaotic by Kieron Johnson (creator of To the Max) (48 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2~3~4 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL