The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Good News! » » Magic Gopher (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

MagicBus
View Profile
Inner circle
Kalamazoo, Michigan
2875 Posts

Profile of MagicBus
We have been batting around this "computer enhanced" version of an old Jay Sankey effect (and many other similar effects under different titles) at http://www.learnenglish.org.uk/games/mag......tral.swf It was the computer enhancement that messed me up, it took Steve Varro and MagicBob to explain it to me. I have no Gospel application, but I thought I would share this fun site with you if you have not seen it already. Be sure to test out the "Magic Gopher" several times using different numbers- that's what I could not at first figure out... Enjoy!
Walden
View Profile
New user
Eastern Oklahoma, where my fence has but
59 Posts

Profile of Walden
Thanks for sharing the link. Number tricks can really be baffling.
Walden
Craig Logan
View Profile
Special user
Michigan
541 Posts

Profile of Craig Logan
As far as a Gospel application, you could use teh balance between free will and God's foreknowledge. I don't want to start a theological riot, but the idea that even though we have a free will, God ultimately knows the path we will choose is something worth exploring. Although, it might be a little deep for magic gopher. I love the trick though.
"A wizard is not to be made in a day." -Professor Hoffmann (Modern Magic)
Craig Logan
View Profile
Special user
Michigan
541 Posts

Profile of Craig Logan
As far as a Gospel application, you could use the balance between free will and God's foreknowledge. I don't want to start a theological riot, but the idea that even though we have a free will, God ultimately knows the path we will choose is something worth exploring. Although, it might be a little deep for magic gopher. I love the trick though.
"A wizard is not to be made in a day." -Professor Hoffmann (Modern Magic)
psychod
View Profile
Regular user
I may not be a millionaire but at least I have
182 Posts

Profile of psychod
I'd like to thank you for sharing this link. This is pretty neat. I showed it to my daughter and she was amazed...the first time anyway!!!!

Dave
Just adding my 3 cents worth because anybody can add their 2 cents worth...
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Good News! » » Magic Gopher (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL