The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Hello (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Fontana
View Profile

Paterson, N.J.
0 Posts

Profile of Fontana
Hi. My name is Frank and I've been into magic since I seen David Blanes first magic tv show. That was real magic for me. Right in there faces magic. I love it.
lol
I bought a couple of tricks at Tannens in New York but I think that the old paperback book I got at a swap meet is a better buy. it is called the Amateur Magicians Book. I am studying my way through it and I think I should finish and learn everything in there before I start spending a lot of money that I don't have!

I would like to get good enough at magic to maybe make a living at it someday. But more later I'm here to listen and read for a while before I start asking a lot of stupid questions.

Good bye for Now!

Frank
Mistro
View Profile
Special user
Canada
577 Posts

Profile of Mistro
Hello Frank, Welcome to the Club!!!
Smile
Chrystal
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada/France
1552 Posts

Profile of Chrystal
Hi Frank,

You've come to the right place Frank, as the Café is all about Magicians helping Magicians. One forum I suggest is "New to Magic". Loaded with information about some questions you may have and suggestions on what books or vids to purchase depending on your interest in magic.

Don't hesitate to post or ask a question and no matter what your level, everyone is respected here.

Welcome! Smile
Ricahato
View Profile
Regular user
denver
113 Posts

Profile of Ricahato
Welcome to the Café frank , another david blaine inspired magician, and remember the only stupid question is that never asked.
Dr. TORA
View Profile
Inner circle
TURKEY
1447 Posts

Profile of Dr. TORA
Hi Frank Smile Smile Smile
Welcome to the Café. I suppose the name of the book you have found is "Amateur Magician's Hnadbook" by Henry hay. It is a really good book for both a starter and a proffesional (as A handy reminder). You will get more than what you expect , I guaranteee. All you have to do is to ask and there is always somebody who may answer. Please enjoy a cup of strong Turkish Coffee on my bill while you begin to type your next posts.
Magically Yours,

OZLEN TUNCER /Dr.TORA

Have you visited my new Website in English, yet?

www.magictora.com or www.torasmagic.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Hello (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.08 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL