The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Table hoppers & party strollers » » Rocky Raccoon (3 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
Engine
View Profile
Regular user
122 Posts

Profile of Engine
Quote:
On Feb 22, 2015, Tukaram wrote:
I bought a Magic Masters Robbie a few years ago at a local shop. I have had nothing but trouble with it. The first one already had the spring poking through the skin. The second one's tail started coming off after a few days )and very little use). One of the worst $40 I ever spent on a prop.

You either bought a Magic MAKERS "Robbie" or a Magic Masters "Rocky"...there's no such thing as a Magic Masters "Robbie" Based on the description of your trouble I'd say you got the Magic Makers knock off.
migwar
View Profile
Elite user
west yorkshire, UK
457 Posts

Profile of migwar
I have a Magic Makers Tricky the Fox. Goes perfect with my brand, Seems decent quality but I never had a Rocky to compare it with. The fur does shed slightly but its fine for kids shows, I wouldnt use it in a restaurant however.
Tukaram
View Profile
Regular user
Iloilo, Philippines
198 Posts

Profile of Tukaram
Quote:
On Mar 22, 2015, Engine wrote:
Quote:
On Feb 22, 2015, Tukaram wrote:
I bought a Magic Masters Robbie a few years ago at a local shop. I have had nothing but trouble with it. The first one already had the spring poking through the skin. The second one's tail started coming off after a few days )and very little use). One of the worst $40 I ever spent on a prop.

You either bought a Magic MAKERS "Robbie" or a Magic Masters "Rocky"...there's no such thing as a Magic Masters "Robbie" Based on the description of your trouble I'd say you got the Magic Makers knock off.

On closer look... yes it is Magic Makers Robbie. Horrid thing ha ha
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Table hoppers & party strollers » » Rocky Raccoon (3 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.15 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL