We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Mentally Speaking » » "The Goat's Grimoire" by Jose Prager (2 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4
gijsbertjansen
View Profile
New user
13 Posts

Profile of gijsbertjansen
Maybe you should apply to the eEmentalism newsletter. Mr Prager did communicate via that medium in the near past.
PendletonThe3rd
View Profile
Special user
649 Posts

Profile of PendletonThe3rd
Just got this recently and I have to say I really like it.

I'm new to mentalism but I found this book very clear and concise yet it offered a nice broad range of ideas/routines that are easy to grasp but challenging to truly master in terms of all the subtleties.

I was immediately able to pull off 3386 and Goat's Touch (still needs much practice, mind you), and am looking forward to giving some of the other effects a try too...Including the ones that required the construction of a gimmick. Normally, I'm not that into DIY but the gimmicks seem pretty straightforward and the payoff immense.

Now I know others have said that some of the routines in this book arent anything new but to me they were since I had no other reference point. And I have to imagine that for those already familiar with some of the principles, they will get a lot out of the scripts themselves and additional thoughts by Peter Turner (which add even more content/ideas to an otherwise terrific set). Either way, I personally learned a nice broad range of material and am happy I got this.

I also have to praise the overall packaging/design of the book. The whole Goat motif adds a nice mystique to the book and the illustrations are just top notch in the way they set the tone. I know that this is all superficial but I certainly appreciate the creativity and design put into it.

Looking forward to soaking more of it up.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Mentally Speaking » » "The Goat's Grimoire" by Jose Prager (2 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.18 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL