The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Paper money madness! » » Best bill production, suitable for close up (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

vampiro
View Profile
Loyal user
Atlanta
240 Posts

Profile of vampiro
Hi I would like to know about any bill productions that are very nice, but that do not use a TT.
Usually, a TT means you cannot produce a bill close up. I know, you can get around it, but....

It can be a single bill production or multiple bills.
Ideas, or tricks you know of? It can be recent, up to back a thousand years if necessary.
Thanks,
Scott
Steven Conner
View Profile
Inner circle
2367 Posts

Profile of Steven Conner
Petrick &Mia had such an effect.
"The New York Papers," Mark Twain once said,"have long known that no large question is ever really settled until I have been consulted; it is the way they feel about it, and they show it by always sending to me when they get uneasy. "
vampiro
View Profile
Loyal user
Atlanta
240 Posts

Profile of vampiro
Any idea where I could get it? does it take a stooge?
What tape, book, or dvd is it on?
I really appreciate it.
Steven Conner
View Profile
Inner circle
2367 Posts

Profile of Steven Conner
No stooge. You might contact them direct.
"The New York Papers," Mark Twain once said,"have long known that no large question is ever really settled until I have been consulted; it is the way they feel about it, and they show it by always sending to me when they get uneasy. "
Frank Yuen
View Profile
Loyal user
233 Posts

Profile of Frank Yuen
In Bruce Elliott's Magic as a Hobby there is an entire bill production routine.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Paper money madness! » » Best bill production, suitable for close up (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL