The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Lucky Lite Instructions (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

rhettbryson
View Profile
Elite user
Greenville, SC Not ashamed of his
406 Posts

Profile of rhettbryson
Hello...

I have been able to purchase a rare Eddy Taytelbaum Lucky Lite. It is essentially the same as the standard Lucky Lite with the three switches and one light. I know that the routine and operating instructions involves a sort of binary code juju. I do not have any instructions for any lucky lite trick and was wondering if any of you could supply me with a set of instructions on how to manipulate the on and off sequences to create what I seem to remember is about a three phase routine with the apparatus.

Thanks....
rhettbryson
View Profile
Elite user
406 Posts

Profile of rhettbryson
SURELY there is some one of you who have been reading this plea for instructional help that has a Lucky Lite trick with the needed instructions?
Zombie Magic
View Profile
Inner circle
I went out for a beer and now have
8733 Posts

Profile of Zombie Magic
59 out of 54,498 members have read it. Maybe they don't have it.

Eddy lives in Holland, last I heard. You can try to contact him ( I don't have his info ).

Perhaps Ariel knows or can help you: ariel@isawthat.com
rhettbryson
View Profile
Elite user
406 Posts

Profile of rhettbryson
Thanks, Zombie Magic. I appreciate any help aimed at locating information on how to manipulate the switches of a Lucky Lite.
Zombie Magic
View Profile
Inner circle
I went out for a beer and now have
8733 Posts

Profile of Zombie Magic
Rhettbryson, my pleasure. Magicians Helping Magicians!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Lucky Lite Instructions (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL