The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Smooth as silk » » Where to find a six foot white silk? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Dynamike
View Profile
Eternal Order
FullTimer
24148 Posts

Profile of Dynamike
I was thinking about using an custom designed airbrushed or dyed silk with a six foot Flag Staff. Where will I be able to find a six foot white silk?
Bob Sanders
View Profile
1945 - 2024
Magic Valley Ranch, Clanton, Alabama
20504 Posts

Profile of Bob Sanders
Actually, 6' wide silk is no longer made. What is being sold as 6' silk today is two pieces sewn together.

However, I do supply 36" x 6' silks to dancers and costumers. You can get any solid colors you want.

Bob
DoveLite Silk
Bob Sanders

Magic By Sander / The Amazed Wiz

AmazedWiz@Yahoo.com
Dynamike
View Profile
Eternal Order
FullTimer
24148 Posts

Profile of Dynamike
Thanks for responding Bob. I will be sending you a PM soon.
hugmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
7658 Posts

Profile of hugmagic
The widest I can get you is 54" ( 8 Momme) without a seam. Seamed I can go to whatever size you want. I have done 16" square silks.

Richard
Richard E. Hughes, Hughes Magic Inc., 352 N. Prospect St., Ravenna, OH 44266 (330)296-4023
www.hughesmagic.com
email-hugmagic@raex.com
Write direct as I will be turning off my PM's.
Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
Fort Wayne, Indiana
22797 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
Mike, you can still get the Rice Silk King Studio's Dragon, Rabbit in Hat, or Butterfly in 6 foot size. They are listed at $400, but tell her you wish to purchase the irregular ones. She recently posted there is a large discount on these.

Some have posted on Let's Make A Deal section of the Café, Rice Silks, usually the going price is $150.

I own the Butterfly 36 inch and can tell you they are most beautiful colors and work on planet.

http://www.silkkingmagic.com/cat1.htm
Dynamike
View Profile
Eternal Order
FullTimer
24148 Posts

Profile of Dynamike
Thanks for the info gentlemen.
Bob Sanders
View Profile
1945 - 2024
Magic Valley Ranch, Clanton, Alabama
20504 Posts

Profile of Bob Sanders
Harold Rice is one of my heroes. I want his remaining silks in collections instead of damaged. They are not replaceable. And I will be quick to tell you that the old art professor was a perfectionist. His rejects are beautiful to the rest of the world. Don't be afraid of a Rice "irregular".
Bob Sanders

Magic By Sander / The Amazed Wiz

AmazedWiz@Yahoo.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Smooth as silk » » Where to find a six foot white silk? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL