The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » We double dare you! » » Tennis related effects I need some help guys! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
imagine
View Profile
New user
oxfordshire
69 Posts

Profile of imagine
There was a magic programme on a while ago on sky, one of the guys showed his racquet to have no strings but was able to bounce his ball with it
Carron
View Profile
Special user
UK
958 Posts

Profile of Carron
I beleive this is the very same program as this post has been refreshed from quite a while ago

Tom
Clifford the Red
View Profile
Inner circle
LA, California
1941 Posts

Profile of Clifford the Red
I would design a real strung tennis racket that you could put your arm through, like a giant cigarette through quarter.
"The universe is full of magical things, waiting for our wits to grow sharper." Eden Philpotts
Clifford the Red
View Profile
Inner circle
LA, California
1941 Posts

Profile of Clifford the Red
Update on that...design the gaff to fit in an unstrung racquet (may need a few versions as size varies sometimes). That way you can perhaps set up the piece in advance if you can borrow an unstrung duplicate of someone's racquet. Then you could borrow the racket from the audience, switch it for the gaffed one, do the penetration (horror for who you borrowed the racquet from!) display unharmed, switch back and return the racquet.
"The universe is full of magical things, waiting for our wits to grow sharper." Eden Philpotts
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » We double dare you! » » Tennis related effects I need some help guys! (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL