The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Hello and I mean it! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Sully
View Profile
New user
1 Post

Profile of Sully
Looks like a swell site... I'm a former part-time pro who is now relegated to the status of hobbyist. I've got the bug again though and I'm having a great time flinging fingers these days. I was never this good when I was performing... go figure!!! Looking forward to contributing soon!

Sully.
All I know for sure is that I know nothing for sure.
david_a_whitehead
View Profile
Inner circle
USA
2122 Posts

Profile of david_a_whitehead
Welcome sully!
Chrystal
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada/France
1552 Posts

Profile of Chrystal
Hi Sully,

It's great to have you drop by the Café. You've probably had a chance to look around a bit and be amazed by so much information. The people are friendly at the Café and so don't hesitate to post or ask any questions.

Grab a cup, get comfortable, and welcome to the Café. Smile
Dr. TORA
View Profile
Inner circle
TURKEY
1447 Posts

Profile of Dr. TORA
Hi Sully Smile Smile Smile
welcome to the best palce about magic on the net. No matter what your level of interest in magic, there is something for everybody here.Please enjoy a cup of strong Turkish Coffee on my bill while you begin to type your next posts.
Magically Yours,

OZLEN TUNCER /Dr.TORA

Have you visited my new Website in English, yet?

www.magictora.com or www.torasmagic.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Hello and I mean it! (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL