The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Mephisto's Journey by Docc Hilford: Doccinar and PDF (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Zombie Magic
View Profile
Inner circle
I went out for a beer and now have
8737 Posts

Profile of Zombie Magic
I wrote Dan Strange ( he's Docc's website/video tech guru ) about using one my Docc Gift Certificates I bought back in December and he shared some exciting news.

Next week Docc is releasing an updated Mephisto’s Journey PDF AND Doccinar. It will include a method for doing it in a business environment when you can’t get total darkness. Docc will also tip venues to perform this in.

It's worth it to sign up for the Docc's newsletter because you get discounts on new products and tips from the field ( Docc works luxury resorts and always shares stories and advice from the trenches ).

Docc's site for those that don't know it: http://www.docchilfordproducts.com/

Zombie
george1953
View Profile
Inner circle
Mallorca (Spain)
5944 Posts

Profile of george1953
Thanks for that Zombie
By failing to prepare, we are preparing to fail.
Docc Hilford
View Profile
V.I.P.
349 Posts

Profile of Docc Hilford
OK my friends,
The NEW updated 41 page MEPHISTO'S JOURNEY is ready.

Don't miss this classic of mentalistic theater.

It will never be less expensive than on opening day!

Sign up for the newsletter at DoccHilfordProducts.com and get the opening release discount!

Peace,
Docc
Docc Hilford
View Profile
V.I.P.
349 Posts

Profile of Docc Hilford
And yes...
After 15 years of use, there's cool NEW stuff.
;-{D>
brehan
View Profile
Special user
holland
623 Posts

Profile of brehan
Any news on this one docc dan?
bdekolta
View Profile
Inner circle
Texas
1637 Posts

Profile of bdekolta
Soon!
Zombie Magic
View Profile
Inner circle
I went out for a beer and now have
8737 Posts

Profile of Zombie Magic
EricDraven
View Profile
Inner circle
1240 Posts

Profile of EricDraven
Ahh another gem from Doccs vault!
Wonderful!!
Believe me...nothing is trivial...
bdekolta
View Profile
Inner circle
Texas
1637 Posts

Profile of bdekolta
This is pretty good stuff. Docc shares a way to do this in a corporate environment where you have full light. Picture being in an office in a high rise. You do the effect right there without turning out the lights. The effect really makes them think, even after you leave. There just isn't an easy way to explain this.

He really covers the theory and ideas behind what you are trying to do.

So I know you guys know I work with Docc. Some of you also think the things I post are just to pat Docc's back and help his sales. Not true. I actually try to give an objective assessment of the items Docc puts out. If you have corresponded privately with me you know this to be true.

So a few years ago a good friend of mine here locally told me about a house party he did a long time ago. He decided to do the original version of this from the Jinx. That version works but you don't have the convincer's and other goodies that Docc added. Anyway my friend does the effect and it plays big. Huge in fact. So big they think he is the real deal. Nothing he says will convince them otherwise. He never does the effect again. Why? He is sleight-of-hand guy. Uncomfortable with what the spectators are suggesting. That is a true story and some of you know the fellow in question. How many effects do you know that will get you that reaction with very little effort?

What Docc is offering is better than what my friend did.

Docc's bonus on the Doccinar shows how to do this with practically no effort and no setup. When I saw this I wrote him immediately with some thoughts it triggered.

So check this out. You will learn some interesting psychology you can apply to other things, You will learn a cool trick you can do almost impromptu and anywhere in any circumstance. And you will learn a few different ways to do an effect on of my friends found so strong he never did it again! And he didn't have the convincers that Docc has added.

Dan
Olympic Adam
View Profile
Inner circle
1237 Posts

Profile of Olympic Adam
I reviewed this today, the more I think about this the more I like it. I didn't expect to like it this much.
Docc Hilford
View Profile
V.I.P.
349 Posts

Profile of Docc Hilford
Adam,
I like the way you think.
Honest and direct.
Thanks.
Magical Dimensions
View Profile
Inner circle
5002 Posts

Profile of Magical Dimensions
Anymore reviews on this?

Ray
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Mephisto's Journey by Docc Hilford: Doccinar and PDF (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL