The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Paper money madness! » » Looking for a torn and restored bill routine. (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Magic-Daniel
View Profile
Inner circle
Denmark
1304 Posts

Profile of Magic-Daniel
Hi all.

I'm looking for a torn and restored bill routine, I could add to my strolling work.

Routine has to be with any world wide currency and practical for walk around magic.

Any suggestions?
Magic-Daniel
View Profile
Inner circle
Denmark
1304 Posts

Profile of Magic-Daniel
Anyone?
Feral Chorus
View Profile
Elite user
CA
424 Posts

Profile of Feral Chorus
Daryl has something that you might like and it fits your parameters. "Twice Torn Bill" is in his notes Daryl Does Den Haag and starts and finishes clean, resets automatically and is virtually impromptu.

Also from Jeff McBride, The Greatest Illusion Ever Created Money Torn and Restored Bill uses Jonny Hirose's method and is very good, but leaves a bill that is not examiniable. I dare you to try and pull off McBride's patter.

-Feral
scott0819
View Profile
Special user
Toronto, Ont.
734 Posts

Profile of scott0819
The Jeff McBride torn and restored bill is good but the poster asked for one that works with world wide currency. The McBride one only works with U.S. $1 bills if I'm not mistaken.
arthur stead
View Profile
Inner circle
When I played soccer, I hit
1808 Posts

Profile of arthur stead
"A borrowed bill is torn and, while held in a spectator's hand, becomes restored."

You'll find this easy-to-do effect by Jack Chanin in Jerry Mentzer's Close Up Cavalcade.

Arthur Stead
http://www.arthurstead.com
Arthur Stead
royalty-free music and interactive routines
www.arthurstead.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Paper money madness! » » Looking for a torn and restored bill routine. (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL